Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 minute ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Watched his interview today online.  Seems a level headed, but nicely determined guy.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if a player with the club from the age of 8, makes it in the Premier League.

Good Luck Kieran, this must be a massive few weeks for you :fc: 

Kiernan.

I made the mistake too. I watched the YouTube video of the Sky Sports guy joking about his name, maybe twice, before I realised I’d been reading him name wrong for about three years...

Kier nan.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Kiernan.

I made the mistake too. I watched the YouTube video of the Sky Sports guy joking about his name, maybe twice, before I realised I’d been reading him name wrong for about three years...

Kier nan.

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Kiernan.

Kier nan.

Him name or his?

See we can both miss or get a letter wring 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TK95 said:

Noticed Sky Bet have him 20/1 to make the England World Cup squad

Not that I'm expecting that just yet but there's a sense big things will happen for the lad and hopefully this will be his breakthrough season with us :fc:

Highly doubt anyone really breaks into that England squad unless through injuries. 

8 hours ago, TK95 said:

Noticed Sky Bet have him 20/1 to make the England World Cup squad

Not that I'm expecting that just yet but there's a sense big things will happen for the lad and hopefully this will be his breakthrough season with us :fc:

Worth £10 that for sure 

• Like 1

How lucky would we be if he ends up the backup to Youri that we couldn’t buy because they are so rare 😂 there’s a chance as well he’s shown he’s decent. Like others I’ve always had a good gut feeling about him - I’m still kinda disappointed we didn’t keep Knight around as he was in a similar category.

The man's not rocking up to pre season that fit and not getting a look in at the start of this season. Looks like we might have a couple of players in him and Soumare who will hopefully be able to drive through the middle with the ball.

22 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The man's not rocking up to pre season that fit and not getting a look in at the start of this season. Looks like we might have a couple of players in him and Soumare who will hopefully be able to drive through the middle with the ball.

That's why Choudhury and Praet will be off IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

That's why Choudhury and Praet will be off IMO.

KDH offers so much more than Hamza....far better technically, better positional awareness, good with set-pieces....and scores goals.

Hamzas main strength is his speed and aggressive tackling......but tends to use that recovering from his own mistakes.

• Like 4

On 13/07/2021 at 22:06, Dirkster the Fox said:

Watched his interview today online.  Seems a level headed, but nicely determined guy.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if a player with the club from the age of 8, makes it in the Premier League.

Good Luck Kieran, this must be a massive few weeks for you :fc: 

With a name like Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall you’d be very disappointed if he was anything other than a polite, well mannered, young man 

• Haha 1

Sing Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

We haven't seen him play but he's good on the ball

Kiernan, midfield superman

I can't afford his shirt but maybe you can

or

Sing Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall,

We've barely seen him play but he cost us f**k all

Kiernan, score a goal if you can

When Youri's a bit knackered you can be the man

Edited by Vardinio'sCat
  • Sad 1