Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Norwich v Leicester Pre Match Thread 28/08(3.00)

Kasper

Castagne.  Amartey.  Bertrand

Ndidi

Ricardo. Tielemans. Soumare. Barnes

Ieanacho.  Daka

Give Cags a rest.

See how Patson and Kelechi pair up from a start.

Play Barnes as a proper winger

Swap Tilly or RiccyP for KDH at some point, ideally not after 65mins to see how he and Soumare work together.

It's still early days so might be worth testing a few partnerships.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I reckon go 4-3-3, focus on retaining possession in the middle of the park. Width from full backs, Ndidi and Soumare sit deeper while they maraud forward, three forwards interchange across the front line. Might be interesting! 

Schmeichel

Ricardo Amartey Soyuncu Castagne

Ndidi Tielemans Soumare

Iheanacho Vardy Daka

15 minutes ago, bobtickle said:

So live coverage is being shown on lcfc.com... strange... Good obviously... anybody know more about this... is it a one off? ... are all pl clubs doing this now for away games 

it's just radio coverage when the actual game is on. Video pre and post match.

16 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

What boozers are people going to?

Think the Complete Angler is no longer an away pub.

16 hours ago, Midlands yellow said:

Away fans have the Nelson now, right in front of you from the train station. Those who like their real ales could try the Coach and Horses. It will be mixed but always hassle free. Turn right exiting the train station, right again on to Thorpe road and it’s 5 mins away on your left. 

Have we not got the waterfront this season?

1 hour ago, bobtickle said:

Oh ok thanks... not used streams in a long time... what's ok now... is hesgoal still working ? Any others to check out anyone know ? 

Ask Suzie the Fox 15mins before KO.

She's normally in the match thread and gets some decent streams.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

I'd say it's pretty clear it'll be the same team but Albrighton in for Perez.

Realistically we need to go 2 up front and Benkovic at the back. Kelichi needs to start. I'd argue with giving Praet a run out.

Blimey I totally forgot about Praet, thanks for reminding me. Wonder if Brendan remembers too? I agree with Albrighton. Norwich would be the sort of team where he could be effective, ideally with Daka or Nacho alongside Vardy.

• Haha 1

Normally after a really bad performance Rogers has the team firing on all cylinders willing to put things right so I'm going for a win here for us. Whatever confidence Norwich will have will be extinguished if we smash in a couple of goals before half time. Need Nacho to come to the rescue playing along side Vardy with Daka to sub him once he loses steam. We have to start quick and on the front foot. Rogers has to set us up right and FFS hope he starts to makes subs early and effectively rather than waiting too long. We got this chaps! I'm more concerned on what we do after this game consistency wise.

• Like 2

On 23/08/2021 at 23:29, Chocolate Teapot said:

Norwich have been bang average in their first two games....we all know how this goes

Problem is we haven't been even that good.

Really need to win this one. Can't see why we signed Soumare if he isn't going to play in these sort of matches. I'd probably play Albrighton too. At least he puts a shift in.

Can we be as bad as Monday night? Quite possibly.

3 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Team will be:-

Kasper

Ricardo

Amartey

Soyuncu

Bertrand

Albrighton

Ndidi

Tielemans

Barnes

Maddison

Vardy

I'd go with that as well but have my reservations about Albrighton. I love him to bits as an Immortal but his best contributions always seem to come as a sub. It's almost as if he tries too hard when a starter. 

9 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Kasper

Kabak

Vestergard

Soyuncu

Ricardo

Ndidi

Tielemans

Bertrand

Berardi

Vardy

Barnes

I’ll get back to the cricket now, and rejoin the real world at stumps

Would love to have those 2 players as options for Saturday,  but surely we can't be playing 3 at the back against Norwich???

• Like 1