Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

7 minutes ago, los dedos said:

God they're so deluded, 100,000 calls on an online ticketing system. 😅

You can guarantee that it they come up 99% of their fans will be convinced they'll finish above us .!

Screenshot_20220528-170651_Gallery.jpg

Oh for the love of god.

And yet when we shared the championship for all them years we consistently averaged more crowds than them. So did Derby. 

Pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Oh for the love of god.

And yet when we shared the championship for all them years we consistently averaged more crowds than them. So did Derby. 

Pathetic. 

Funnily enough this was on twitter today 

Screenshot_20220528-193509_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, los dedos said:

God they're so deluded, 100,000 calls on an online ticketing system. 😅

You can guarantee that it they come up 99% of their fans will be convinced they'll finish above us .!

Screenshot_20220528-170651_Gallery.jpg

The only way Forest would finish above us is if we allowed them to

13 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Wasted 6 months for Man U then ?

Feel a bit sorry for him. He rightly exposed the problems at the club, both on and off the pitch and it appears that he has been hounded out. That club will not progress until they accept the problems and start addressing them.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Might aswell have stuck with OGS. I know the football hipsters on here will tell you he’s the godfather of German football blah blah but looking at his managerial career it’s bang average for someone who is so highly regarded. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

With Mane leaving and Salah not signed up yet the Scouse have a big job moving forward. 

Whilst they've a good team it's that forward three that really does the damage isn't it? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

With Mane leaving and Salah not signed up yet the Scouse have a big job moving forward. 

Whilst they've a good team it's that forward three that really does the damage isn't it? 

And Tiago in midfield who is unreal.

7 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Might aswell have stuck with OGS. I know the football hipsters on here will tell you he’s the godfather of German football blah blah but looking at his managerial career it’s bang average for someone who is so highly regarded. 

He wore some really natty pullovers though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Awful appointment. Feel sorry for Austria. To think, Man U could have got Conte (although thank god they didn't). 

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Then went from one quiet laid back manager to another. Made little sense Ralph I think is a good manager and was overdue a move to the premier league but Man U was always going to big fish for him. Somewhere like a Villa, Southampton, Leeds or Everton. Would have been a better fit. United were screaming out for a strict, experienced coach to ruffle a few feathers... Conte would have been ideal. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

8 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Then went from one quiet laid back manager to another. Made little sense Ralph I think is a good manager and was overdue a move to the premier league but Man U was always going to big fish for him. Somewhere like a Villa, Southampton, Leeds or Everton. Would have been a better fit. United were screaming out for a strict, experienced coach to ruffle a few feathers... Conte would have been ideal. 

They tried that with Mourinho though. The problems go deeper than the first team and head coach, I think.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

They tried that with Mourinho though. The problems go deeper than the first team and head coach, I think.

The control that pogba seemed to influence over the club was part of the rot. 

Fergie had it right about that - no player is bigger than the manager and, in turn, the club. 

Pogba effectively being chosen over mourinho showed what was going on at united. Commercial success > football. And to the detriment of the United philosophy. 

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

Will be a cracking couple of fixtures vs Forest next season. Being in the same division, they won't quite have the same banana-skin feel to them, which I think will end up suiting us better. They'll be big games but I think our quality will show, providing we don't have as injury-ravaged a season.

We'll most likely batter them at home. We've destroyed far better teams than Notts Forest. Away at their place it'll probably have a Burnley feeling to it where we'll come unstuck.