Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Castagne

Personally, I wouldn’t let him go. One of my favourite players, who not only defends well but can create going forwards.

On the flip side, we do need something to happen on the departures side of things to kick start the arrivals and we do have Thomas, Ricardo and Justin.

For me, I’d keep unless a huge offer came in for him.

F95437C3-73F2-42B6-8E54-6644AD200FF9.jpeg

• Like 2

Nah!

Strange logic to sell one of your decent players. We’re just going to strengthen one area and weaken another.

I suppose we do have decent cover in the FB areas, but I’d like to see the likes of Justin and Ricardo really test themselves over a full season to have confidence that they’d really come back from their injuries. 

I’d rather stick with the players we’ve got than sell players we don’t need to sell. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

A factor will not only be the amount of the bid but also the clubs bidding. Atletico have been sniffing around him a while and it’s going to be hard to keep a player settled when a CL club are interested 

Always been rumblings of serie A sides after him even last summer wasn’t there? wonder if like Praet he/his family have never really settled over here? 

Keep 100%

Ricardo - Still struggling to find form and fitness.

Bertrand - Sluggish, lazy and injury prone - Basically past it at this level.

Thomas - Talented and will only get better with game time although young players are generally more naive and prone to mistakes. 

Justin - Needs time and patience to get back to full fitness/form.

Would be a bad decision to let Castagna go in my opinion, Only solid option weve got at the club!

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Worrying.

Becoming more apparent we have no cash.

Why is it 'worrying'? This isn't even a rumour of a transfer, it's Rob Tanner putting less than 2 and less than 2 together and getting 'spitball'

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Why is it 'worrying'? This isn't even a rumour of a transfer, it's Rob Tanner putting less than 2 and less than 2 together and getting 'spitball'

But it's the premise that is worrying. Like Tanner said we can't shift the players that we want to, so we may have to think about shifting those we don't want to, to make room for the players we need. 

• Like 1