Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

5 minutes ago, adam said:

He really needs to sort his distribution out. If we go up and he keeps gifting the ball to the opposition it will be absolute carnage.

We need to be better out of possession. We’ve only got two players who effectively move through the lines out of possession, Winks and Praet, so when Mads is punching passes into the midfield the midfield need to be moving into those spaces to claim those passes. For me it’s A communication issue and not an issue with Mads passing ability. 

27 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

His distribution was fine today.

The difference is Ipswich are much better at pressing than the likes of Rotherham. 

It wasn't fine was it?  He's a decent keeper but no point pretending his distribution was fine today.

• Like 4

Still feel so secure with Mads on goal, think about how many goals have gone in this year where you have thought "He could have made that save". For me has it not occurred yet! Deflections and close headers are the main source for goals against us! Ramseys worldie i perhaps the one closest to be labeled saveable! 

Distribution was top class today, you guys are just used to 0 mistakes! Made 2 passes leading to attack from Ipswich, none with shot on goal, has it been Winks hadnt we even thought about it! 

Top class saves and only beating by double reflection! Love Mads and his performances!

7 hours ago, filbertway said:

The lad is class. Doing what he's asked to do. Look forward to seeing him develop into a clas Premier League keeper with us.

I hope he continues to develop with us, but fear he will become a starting keeper for a much bigger team than us. 

I haven't felt as comfortable with people taking pot shots in a long time, it's been a while since we had a keeper that was so agile and it takes something special or lucky to beat them (that includes Kasper). 

He’s a quality keeper. A few passes went awry yesterday but for some of these you have to look at the movement of the players. Sometimes our players are slow to react and the opposition nip in and get to the ball first. That’s not Mads’ fault. He’s been asked to play in a way which is selfless and puts his head above the parapet. Seems until now that we’ve benefited way more from this than we’ve suffered. 

It’s a fairly unique position to be in, to have a goalkeeper that has that much self confidence. We’re luck to have him. 

12 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Needs to stop playing suicide passes down the middle of the pitch when we’re under the cosh. If we get back to the Prem that will be punished every time

Every time, you sure....

Pretty sure Burnley got away with some dreadful passing out from the back against Liverpool.

It will be punished more but every time is a bit of an OTT.