Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

He grew into the game. He made some good runs, worked hard and played a huge part in our goals. 

Some parts he cut back inside and passed back to much and like stan said a moment in the 2nd half he turned his back jogging when he should have been closing down. But he reacted positively to the crowds groans and he kick started our comeback. If he progresses we'll like him. 

Hadn't had much time training with us so the kid did ok. 

• Like 1

Wingers by nature will blow hot and cold and frustrate which he did in this game.

But a very good overall contribution and when he gets more up to speed with how Enzo wants to play I can see him putting up great numbers. Like the variety in his play, goes outside and inside, happy to play a cute little ball inside or play a 1-2. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I was internally fuming with him that he didn't carry on running just before our first. But turns out he does know better than me and did the right thing.

Some bloke behind me was going nuts about this. I was like, where do you want him to run, he's got no support and there's like three of them lol

Was smart. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

All in all, he's not bad considering he's a lad from Derbyshire.....:P

Previous underderneath ,A real fox in Ram disguise…

Some ignorants,don’t know football/sport,he just needs the time in the squad & team.

Thrown in at deep end,but proved he can swim & up mix it with the best of them…

Thought he had a great game first game for us really great footwork and positioning his runs at times took defenders away and showing such a team player he celebrated both KDH goals as if he’d scored them himself, you can see this lad is going to be excellent for us in the coming games has some pace with and without the ball !

• Like 2

Looks a very exciting signing, a player capable of doing things that get you off your seat. Once he has really settled in i think he will be a massive player for us. Especially when are coming up against teams who will employ a defensive mindset, he is capable of a bit of magic that can open up teams 

Really impressed and enjoyed watching him. Really good control and pace and intelligence, knowing when to check back and go again. I loved when he dummied his man and then beat him for pace. Also ran us out of trouble a couple of times. And of course a key part in both goals.

Probably the least impressive of the debutants to me. He has pace though, anyone with pace can make something happen out of nothing. At times he reminded me of Wes Morgan with his feet, he was kicking the ball like a toddler. I can see him definitely being a frustrating player, but if he can keep up the work rate and use that pace in bursts over 90 minutes then he'll be invaluable to our promotion hopes.