Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

13 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I thought it was a very promising debut. He is a winger, so we will have to put up with the usual frustrations at times, but he certainly looks like he can create something out of nothing, and he will likely terrify defenders with his tricks and speed. 

Just need one for the other side now! 

Yes.. Only one game,but he looks the right fit, and I think 60% of the opposition defenders might find him difficult. But like you mention

he will have his „winger“ days..:yesyes:  

He can counter that if we have more players attacking and in the box..and we do the pressing..Last seasons our manager  & fanbase worried more about Barnes defending & not really dropping the chains.Mahrez also had to contend with too much OTT defensive duties…Bogged us down with slow movement & releasing early ball and free flow..

• Like 2

He looked knackered after 25 minutes & I thought he had a really underwhelming first half.

Got a bit of grief from the Kop for getting knocked off the ball too easily.

Looked a different player from 60 mins onwards though. Nice to see a winger who doesn't appear to be a one-trick pony in terms of taking players on. 

Did well to work the opportunity but that keeping is horrendous lol

What I liked about him though is that he seems to have a big engine in him! Was running back to help out the defence several times and also getting back up the pitch to attack. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Did well to work the opportunity but that keeping is horrendous lol

What I liked about him though is that he seems to have a big engine in him! Was running back to help out the defence several times and also getting back up the pitch to attack. 

Everyone has always said that a key difference between the Championship and Premier League is the quality of goalkeeping...