Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if he resigns

I think he knows he's gone at the end of the season anyway, already got his excuses "no backing in Jan" etc

He is a complete and total fraud of a manager and he's been found out, and he knows it

The walls are closing in

• Like 1

up until this week we were missing chances 

now we aren’t even making chances 

his stubbornness will cost him his job (as I posted after Bristol city) 

it will cost us a lot more 

moan about games too close together and both away and then make 2 changes when losing 

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE !

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Otis said:

Waaaaa... it's not fair we have to play twice in 3 days.... waaaaa my players are tired.

Then selects the same players.

The guys a grade A moron.

Then goes on to make just 2 subs.

He must be trolling us at this point. 

We are watching a miracle here. Praise the lord. I think I am experiencing rapture. The Lord cometh and delivery a miracle! 

17 point headstart..Plus an extra game. Plus 65m wage bill. Plus 40m.on transfers..Plus playing league one teams that haven't beaten anyone in months. And he deliveth a.miracle! 

• Like 1

To persist with this system is sackable!

the players have lost faith in it! The fans lost faith several weeks ago in it.

Good system but you need width when teams are playing that narrow and compact. Get some ****ing overlapping fullbacks to help our wingers Enzo you cock!

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

We are watching a miracle here. Praise the lord. I think I am experiencing rapture. The Lord cometh and delivery a miracle! 

17 point headstart..Plus an extra game. Plus 65m wage bill. Plus 40m.on transfers..Plus playing league one teams that haven't beaten anyone in months. And he deliveth a.miracle! 

Sad but very true 

This team including the manager disgusts me - pathetic bunch of big time Charlie’s - I actually cannot stand them

- our dads and grandads would be disgraced by this lot 

Lads, it turns out Enzo is a fraud. Who’d have thought it? Not me , 3 months ago that’s for sure.

If we do end up in the players he needs to go. 

When Plan A doesn’t work, stick to Plan A - this appears to be his philosophy.