Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

Not keen on Szmodics. Just because you've scored a hat full of goals at this level doesn't mean you're any good. If you look through the list of players near the top goal scorer in this division there's a load of guff you would go nowhere near. Think Adreas Wiemann got about 25 one season. 

• Like 4

Buying players from the Championship who aren’t in the final year of contracts is expensive in reality. 

I could see us looking at Josh Brownhill on a free transfer. 

Unless our players take wage cuts, then what do you do with the likes of Soumare? We’ll need £8m ish for him just so it doesn’t impact the painful finance laws. 

7 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

get Cesare Casadei back, the kid has something special about him.  Enzo saw it.  Give him the time to develop, and show his true potential which he showed in glimpses.  

No thanks 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mod hero said:

Rumour on sheff Utd forum were looking at Gus Hamer. 

Enzo said he was the best player in the division when we played Cov just before he left.

He will likely have relegation clause … however its more likely we sign James Mcatee anyway, in fact ill be shocked if we dont get mcatee a loan or perm.

Edited by les-tah

12 hours ago, mod hero said:

Rumour on sheff Utd forum were looking at Gus Hamer. 

Enzo said he was the best player in the division when we played Cov just before he left.

wanted him before as well. He’d be perfect for us! sensi and hamer in would be a lovely start 

Mads/Stol

Riccy/Hamza Nelson/Faes Vesty/THB Doyle/JJ

Winks/Sensi

Barkley/Brownhill  Hamer/McAtee

Fats/Rak-Sakyi Vardy/Cannon Mav/Diallo

Just a few options there. Bolded are frees, itallics are loans. Obviously can't have that many but just an idea. Also Sangare can't get a game for Forest, so he's a good Wilf replacement I'd have thought. Would have been a target of our own if not for relegation.

Fatawu on a permeant contract. For 14.5million, personally I think that is a bargain. Priority we sign him. I would be working on this now.  

Gus Hamer from Sheffield United. One of the best midfielders whilst at Coventry and I think he will be ideal as a CM for us, in a team who have a bit more possession than Sheffield United

Hackney at Middlesborough, I also think impressed and has potential to play DM + CM. I think we will need options in CM this season. 

Ronnie Edwards from Peterborough at CB. He may be playing in League one but has vast potential. 

Trust the scouting department to find a number 9 and a winger to provide rotation / competition for Mavididi and Fatawu. My only goess would be Smozdics at Blackburn, if he plays Striker he will be worth a look. Looks very composed in front of goal and I think he could be the finisher that we need. But I hope the scouts have far better knowledge than my own limited viewpoint. 

Retain Ndidi, Vardy and dare I say Vestegaard if wages can be agreeable. I think all will play a huge part next season. Vestegaard was a different player this season and I have to admit my mistake in writing him off so soon in the premier league. 

• Like 1

On 21/04/2024 at 17:47, Pliskin said:

Schmodics

On 21/04/2024 at 18:44, Big Blue Maff said:

Sammy symodics

On 25/04/2024 at 23:03, FosseSpark said:

Sammy Smodiczs

1 hour ago, JJD_LCFC said:

Smozdics

Going to be absolute carnage with shirt printing at the Foxes Megastore if we get this guy in, for that reason alone I hope we get him

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Jacob Greaves

Callum O'Hare

Sebastian Nanasi

Jordan James

Osame Sahraoui 

Vangelis Pavlidis

O'Hare is out of contract isn't he as well so would be a good option.  I did see something on their forum that's he's rumoured to be moving to Spain...

Daniele Rugani (free)

Nahitan Nandez (free)

Stefano Sensi (free)

James McAtee (loan)

Josh Brownhill (free)

Luka Jovic (free)

Pablo Mari (free)

Could all do a job without spending a penny, no world beaters but boosts the squad and all fit the system.

• Like 2