Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

22 hours ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

get Cesare Casadei back, the kid has something special about him.  Enzo saw it.  Give him the time to develop, and show his true potential which he showed in glimpses.  

He didnt seem arsed to take his chance.

Read syed talking about declan rice's focus and determinstion that took him from Chelsea reject to influencing the arsenal dressing room

Edited by foxinsocks

1 hour ago, mod hero said:

He can’t get in the cov team. Think kasey palmer is ahead of him. I’ve liked the look of him when I’ve seen him mind.

Injuries and he's checked out mentally is what I read on their forum, I think they rate him.  Haven't seen enough personally...

Some fairly good players out of contract this summer. Brownhill seems an obvious addition to me, also wouldn’t mind a punt on the likes of Nicolas Pepe for a free to add depth to the wings. We have been pretty lucky that Mavididi and Fatawu have been fit pretty much the entire season, we don’t have any real quality out wide behind them. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Worth a punt as a loan signing? He'd fit the Maresca mould of a player who's quick, comfortable on the ball and solid defensively. 

FB_IMG_1714208974996.jpg

Solid defensively!? Hes got a massive error in him every game and was, initally at least, dropped with very good justification.  My cardiologist confirms a center back pairing of Faes and Soyuncu will finish me off.  

• Haha 3

Barkley has likely played himself into a mid table move on good wages so I don't think we'd be in contention there.

I'm terms of midfielders Sensi and Brownhill on frees seem sensible. Neither would likely command huge wages, or at least not in the same ball park as wages likely to be off the books (Praet, Ndidi). Then we'll need another 8 who fits the profile properly, if McAtee could fill that then ideal, but recruiting the right player there is key.

On 24/04/2024 at 11:00, kingfox said:

West Ham & Fulham supposedly interested in Fotis Ioannidis of Panathinaikos. 

He’d be my number one choice for a new striker if we secure promotion. 

Ticks a lot of boxes.

Spent a few hours last night assessing Ioannidis. 

He is exactly what we require from a number 9. 

Pace, runs in behind, strength, hold up play, link up play, vision, dribbling ability. 

He has the lot. 

Gerrimin!

• Like 1

Sign some good younger championship players who will want to prove them selves in the premier league. This would build a strong side in case the worst happens and we do come back down again.

CB’s - Greaves, THB, Edwards

RB - Hume

CM - Sara, James, Patino

CAM -  Bellingham, Carvalho

Wingers - Rowe, Summerville, Clarke, Hutchinson

ST - Szmodics, Delap

Just a few examples who would improve us.

3 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

Injuries and he's checked out mentally is what I read on their forum, I think they rate him.  Haven't seen enough personally...

Kasey Palmer has some ability but not as much as he thinks he has.

Also got a terrible attitude. Avoid 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mod hero said:

Surely we’ve got to be all in for Ross Barkley. He’s been great this season.

He got his head down and rebuilt his career and has been absolutely class for Luton. Top 6 player in there still. 

1 hour ago, BroughtonFox said:

Sign some good younger championship players who will want to prove them selves in the premier league. This would build a strong side in case the worst happens and we do come back down again.

CB’s - Greaves, THB, Edwards

RB - Hume

CM - Sara, James, Patino

CAM -  Bellingham, Carvalho

Wingers - Rowe, Summerville, Clarke, Hutchinson

ST - Szmodics, Delap

Just a few examples who would improve us.

Szmodics is 29 in September. 

Of those James is the one I’d want to spend money on. Good age and looks like he’s got all the attributes to be a good player at PL level.

Hear me out.

Get Fofana back on loan. 

He’s been crocked. Needs a season to show he’s fit, he might not get that a Chelsea. Would fit Enzo’s system. Him and Coady could be quite fun together.