Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

3 hours ago, Mease said:

Wow what conspiracies. I like the PED one and the cheek to suggest that pundits and journalists have not had a go at us, is there not TV or papers in Moss Side? I think many of the 'Manc Wank' brigade look like they have been smoking something for too long with the paranoid bollocks being written. Jealousy is horrible to see, a little hypocritical as Man City have been a good story coming back up the divisions to win the premier league.

The real joy of their obsession with our players being on PED... 

http://bbc.in/2jjBgl1

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

My favourite part... 

We tend not to cry it in. We tend not to look for excuses. I certainly don’t. If I think it’s more fact than excuse, I’ll call it with you. But I try not to go for excuses. 

I'm not sure if he doesn't even realise that he always has an excuse orrrrr

He's clearly got issues 

....leave it son

59 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

We've won away in the FA Cup  (Everton) and Champions League  (Brugge). 

Also, we have faced far more scrutiny overall for our shambles of a season, home and away. We've been kicked from pillar to post in the last 3 weeks. Little Burnley get asked questions about their away form and he melts. 

He's got massive chips on his shoulders.

Our away form might not have been questioned so much but we've had worst defending champions, players being snakes, callous owners, soul of football being lost among many things thrown at us. We have been slaughtered this season in the press.

Burnley get a very easy ride and he's still moaning about some perceived injustice.

• Like 1

Dyche just seems to always have a particular gripe against us, honestly i think it is just borne out of jealousy. clearly upset that we have wealthy owners who are prepared to invest heavily in the team and the club while Burnley don't have that kind of money to invest and it clearly frustrates him and he takes it out on us.

Read this blog earlier. It's long and detailed about the concept of so called beautiful football. 

"Leicester City eliminated Sevilla because they were stricter in their adherence to Shakespeare’s game plan than Sevilla was to Sampaoli’s. Furthermore, they tricked Sevilla into panicking, into trying to play the Leicester way, with rushed possession and high crosses. Sevilla thought they could beat Leicester in their own game. That’s like Verne Troyer challenging Lebron James to a slam dunk contest.

Nonetheless, to not attribute Leicester’s stunning victory to Craig Shakespeare’s tactical genius would not only be idiotic, it would be downright disrespectful. Leicester relied on pressing triggers and coordinated off-the-ball movements against Sevilla; they won because Shakespeare did his homework"

http://breakingthelines.com/uncategorized/what-is-beautiful-football/

If you did a league table of managers you dislike, Dyche would have be at the summit - even ahead of Moanrinho and Arsehole Whinger.

in his weird, one-eyed world Burnley never ever get a break, are the unluckiest team in the history of the universe and deserve everyone's sympathy and praise. The subtext he is attempting to generate is that he is a brilliant manager and therefore nothing can ever possibly be his (or, by extension, his team's) fault.

In short, he's a big-headed cnut. Worse still, he's so stupid he doesn't realise that he is.

40 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Soccer Saturday pundits are such tits. Apparently, Karanka lost the dressing room, so should go as it's his man management style not ungrateful players. Erm....what? Similar situation a few weeks back?

Yes I was waiting exactly For this, They didnt let us down did they..??

They are so blind , they dont see it...

Nothing particularly out of order, but you can tell they don't want to give anyone at the club any credit for getting on with it without Claudio. 3 wins on the bounce and into the quarters and only Le Tissier had us down to beat West Ham.

Merson in particular is still very salty.

2 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

The whole "player revolt" is just too easy and a great hook for so-called sports journalists to get their teeth into. Essentially, it's clickbait mixed with a story based on hearsay.

I agree the players can't get away scot-free. But the same could be said about our now ex-manager.

And in the world of football, you don't sack a team. The manager is always the first culprit when things don't go well.

His removal was the result of a full out player revolt against the man who led them to the unlikeliest of title successes last year. That is why nobody should be celebrating their success in the Champions League. This result against Sevilla will only encourage the current squad that they were right to turn on the Italian.

I love it when "journalists" disguise rumours as facts.