Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

23 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

All these people saying Breaking Bad/The Sopranos/The Wire is the best TV show

4y1t6rf31xv11.png

I've never watched this, but on your recommendation saw the first 3 episodes of series one last night.

Must admit I chuckled a bit but didn't realise there's 13 bloody seasons of it!

I assume you'll say yes Carl, but is it really worth investing many, many hours of my life to watch them all?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I've never watched this, but on your recommendation saw the first 3 episodes of series one last night.

Must admit I chuckled a bit but didn't realise there's 13 bloody seasons of it!

I assume you'll say yes Carl, but is it really worth investing many, many hours of my life to watch them all?

Well the episodes are only 20 minutes or so each and the even though the first season's great it's still arguably one of the lower ranking ones, not least because Frank (Danny Devito's character) doesn't even show up until season two and all the best episodes include him. So in short:

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Well the episodes are only 20 minutes or so each and the even though the first season's great it's still arguably one of the lower ranking ones, not least because Frank (Danny Devito's character) doesn't even show up until season two and all the best episodes include him. So in short:

source.gif

O.K. cool thanks. I trust you Carl. I know many don't, but I trust you :thumbup:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

I tried watching IASIP. It wasn't anywhere near as funny as people make out. I lasted a few episodes then binned it. 

Did you only watch season 1? It gets much better from season 2 and from season 3-8 it’s just absolutely unreal.