Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Again as previously stated he can play in the top half of serie A and captain switzerland for as long as he likes but international and italian football are so much slower than our league. His lack of pace and his need to hold onto the ball put us in all sorts of trouble again today.

He needs to get up with the pace quickly. But after that performance he doesn't deserve to start over an in form kingy, Kante or drinky.

I think some of you are being reactionary hormonal women about this.

In the Switzerland v England game, he was the best Swiss player on the pitch by miles (although England are pretty shite TBF).

Some of his passing was poor today, but so was Drinkwater's and Kante's.

He's obviously a good player and he will get up to full speed in no time.

I think some of you are being reactionary hormonal women about this.

In the Switzerland v England game, he was the best Swiss player on the pitch by miles (although England are pretty shite TBF).

Some of his passing was poor today, but so was Drinkwater's and Kante's.

He's obviously a good player and he will get up to full speed in no time.

You don't appear to be reading people's comments to be honest. People have said that he has been great at international level and in the serie A. But in this league he seems off the pace and lacking of the quick thinking and fast feet required to be a great cm in this league.

I am sure he will adapt, but at this moment in time he looks off the pace and doesn't deserve to be starting ahead of kante, king or drinky. That's not reactionary, it's stating facts about the performances of players on the pitch. His poor touch and then delay on the ball today on several occasions nearly cost us.

People keep harping on how Inler is class,he may well have been but I haven't seen any evidence of class yet, too many Hollywood passes his slow play is not conducive with our style of football everyone else puts in a shift he's too feckin pedstrian,cannot start next week.

enough with the knocking.

City fans  - always finding smething to complain about.

Remember the rave reviews when he played against England.

He's a class player who has played 2 half games.

Get over yourselves!

Get over yourselves!

We're not discussing the England match though.  He looked poor again today - a lot of punts forward which looked more speculative than inspired and a lot of dawdling in the middle and gifting the ball away.  It's no coincidence that we looked much sharper and more assured in the middle of the park after he came off.  He can be as good as he likes for Switzerland, if he's not putting in the same performances for us it's pointless starting him and putting ourselves under undue pressure.

We're not discussing the England match though.  He looked poor again today - a lot of punts forward which looked more speculative than inspired and a lot of dawdling in the middle and gifting the ball away.  It's no coincidence that we looked much sharper and more assured in the middle of the park after he came off.  He can be as good as he likes for Switzerland, if he's not putting in the same performances for us it's pointless starting him and putting ourselves under undue pressure.

He made passes like Cambiasso the others players just aren't on his level yet.

Get over yourselves!

I'll say it again. Inler's performances dropped last season for Napoli which is why he was sold. This isn't anything new. 

I will also say this.. Cambiasso was good for Inter the season before he came to us.

We can't always get it right with our signings and I'm afraid Inler and Kramaric are two that aren't living up to expectations .... Yeah yeah yeah they are quality this and they'll get there that but I've not seen anything yet to suggest that. And how good they are for Switzerland means jack shit cus were talking prem .... The best league in the world.

Archived