Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Famous people you have met. What were they like? Did any of them play for City? Famous people your mates have met.

Just got a message from my friend who said just walked into the Sauna at Champneys Health Spa and his dad was chatting to Xerdan Shaqiri.  Turns out his dad wasn't 100% sure who he was and was slating Jordan Henderson and telling him how good the pitch was down at the King Power!!!  Classic!!

I met Des Lynam once, he seemed like a decent chap. 

Once gave Dame Ellen MacArthur a peck on the cheek when she gave me an award.

Met Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson last year; another very impressive lady.

Had a dance with Julia Bradbury at a corporate do when the girl I initially asked said no.

My cousin and I were in Liverpool doing the Beatles tour. We stopped in Penny Lane to takes some photos and who should rock up but Paul McCartney (with James Corden). They were filming carpool Kareoke. My cousin (Lance) got to met the great man and he was really nice. As he shook hands he introduced himself by saying "Hi, I'm Paul" . Lance replied, "Yeah, I know who you are". I got to take photos of them and the story even appeared in the Daily Mail. Funny thing was, Lance had met Stella McCartney (Paul's daughter) the week before in London. It was very surreal taking Paul's photo

image.jpeg.f7c5611a0c540a5edc84fbb59663d367.jpeg

• Like 1

On a flight to New York for my honeymoon, wife goes straight through passport control and I'm stuck in a queue all annoyed and ratty.. I see her jumping around behind the passport control desks all excited and trying to get my attention. Got through "Whats up with you?" "Frank Lampard and Christine Blakeley are over there" pointing at the baggage carousel, walked straight over and we got a picture with Lampard but totally ignored Christine lol

He was very polite and accommodating, Christine on the other hand did not want to know and you could tell she was trying to hide away.

Met Nigel Farage at a UKIP meeting in Northampton. He was very nice but smoked like a chimney and drank a lot (shock). A lot had a long chat with Paul Nuttall who became UKIP leader after Farage. Really liked him, we talked football (he is a big Liverpool fan) for about half an hour.

On 09/09/2018 at 11:25, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I was lucky enough to interview the Hollywood actor Will Ferrell about Leicester City in Los Angeles.

I doubt I will ever have a more shameless namedrop than that one.

Still feels random and surreal now.

Yep, it was bonkers and always will be.

Where's the interview, can we see it?

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Met Balwinder Safri, at a wedding, got my pic taken with him and downed a shot of whisky with him, best that you mofos

Rahe Rahe is one of my all time favorite tunes of his :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also met Claudio before we had played a game under him outside barceloneta. I said good to meet you but I’m pretty mad that Nigel has been sacked. He said “don’t worry I will make sure it will be ok”. We then won the premier league. Can’t not love the man, he called it, everything was ok. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2