Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

Not sure what he does at the club in his assistant manager role?

His scouting contribution has been fantastic. But we are in a situation now that given the success and high profile we are no longer going to be able to unearth any bargains or undiscovered players.

As soon as we are linked, the club or/ and agent let the world know. 

We will have to pay the going rate and his worth is now less to us i suspect.. Obvious option will be to outbid Everton when they are linked to players!!

Fuck off then Steve, let's get this done quickly.

You've made your bed, burnt your bridges, bye bye.

More pissed about this than Kante leaving, atleast Chelsea are going to be up the top challenging next season (You would assume) and probably be in CL the following season, but Everton? Where's your ambition man? Can't see anything more positive about Everton than Leicester at this very moment.

Everton are my hope for relegation in the coming season then, unlikely but if they start off as bad as they were last season it could happen.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Fuck off then Steve, let's get this done quickly.

You've made your bed, burnt your bridges, bye bye.

More pissed about this than Kante leaving, atleast Chelsea are going to be up the top challenging next season (You would assume) and probably be in CL the following season, but Everton? Where's your ambition man? Can't see anything more positive about Everton than Leicester at this very moment.

Everton are my hope for relegation in the coming season then, unlikely but if they start off as bad as they were last season it could happen.

lol

Sky states that koeman wants a recruitment  department that same as he had at Southampton with Ross Wilson. 

Surely hes he's the man we need to be looking at to replace Walsh. He's got a good record, southampton have made good signings on the whole since their prem return. 

I presume that koeman couldn't take any Southampton staff with him hence going for Walsh. 

4 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Such fvcking drama and overreaction by some. :)

Just pissed off we can win the league and still have key players and staff poached.

What more do we have to do?

After offering him a lucrative (no doubt) new contract only 2 months ago pretty much to the day, has he suddenly become all homesick needing to move back up north in 2 months?

Archived