Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Away post match 2-0

Didn't deserve to win 2-0 but Brighton deserved that after scumbag Duffy has got Wilf banned for 2 games. Cheating ****! And seriously what is all the cock sucking of Glen  Murray about from Brighton fans. The guy is absolute garbage! He was their worst player and they'd have won today if they had a decent striker! 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 1

Good win considering Brighton's home record and how shite the game was overall.

Kasper coming up with the goods again with the great penalty save as well as the save from the free-kick shortly after.

Chilwell man of the match for me. Up and down that left flank and dominated it like a fully experienced left-back. Thought his booking was harsh but capped the game with a lovely cross right on Iborra's head. 

• Like 2

Great result on a cold, rainy sat afternoon. All in honesty, a lot more than we deserve. The lack of attacking threat is scary and us winning just requires a bit of luck and to be exceptionally clinical. Not carving out enough chances.

Just now, moore_94 said:

Jamie Vardy's goal has won someone £250,000 on Super6 on Sky Sports

saw that it was a Brighton or Leicester goal needed just before he scored. 

Proper hated the way Jeff announced there's been a goal, saying 'there's been a twist at the Amex!!'. Naughty!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Otis said:

Puel out :ph34r:

Pueled out at the right moment.

So, so lucky.

We never looked like scoring.

How on earth were we to know Chilwell could cross that well? And Iborra to head it in so nicely?

Vardy's 2-0 was just taking the piss.

• Haha 1

Just now, StanSP said:

saw that it was a Brighton or Leicester goal needed just before he scored. 

Proper hated the way Jeff announced there's been a goal, saying 'there's been a twist at the Amex!!'. Naughty!

Absoluted crapped myself when he said that

I think BHA lost that, they stopped believing in themselves after the penalty miss and were looking pretty ropey before then. After that, I felt the game was ours. 2 goals flattered us but I'll take it thank you very much.

Diabate's a live wire. He provides the movement upfront to make defenders quake. He's always positive, looking to do something. 

• Like 4

First half was very boring & worrying. For me Kasper saving the peno was the turning point the lads stepped up, Diabs and Gray made their impact too. Gotta love us nicking an away win like that. Pity the ref was on the bong, gave them an undeserved peno and sent Wilf off for a fair tackle, shocking. Burnley we're coming for you!!! :P