Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Danny Drinkwater: Would you re-sign him?

Would you resign Danny Drinkwater?  

710 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like us to re-sign Danny Drinkwater?

• Yes
    • No

Can't think of a good reason to sign him.....never got back to his best after his "mystery" that kept him out of the side for so long. We should just keep laughing at the fee we got for him.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want him back here. For a start he is one of the downtooling old guard. Why would we want to increase that number when we are trying to phase them out. 

I don't think he will be a Chelsea player next year to be honest. I can see him being loaned out for a season to another Prem team, but shouldn't be us. 

Edited by Gazza M

13 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I'd take him back.  X

Is this your equivalent of some of the iborra posts I read. :D X

He's beginning to appear to be the type of player that is getting too comfortable in hardly featuring in a first-team and receiving a very decent pay check, to the point where he's not telling others how frustrated he should feel. The Chelsea move has been a backwards step in his development imo.

Particularly as a new manager is likely to come in and prefer those already in front of him in the pecking order as well as potentially signing a player of him own in his position.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Has a special place in the clubs history and I will always think well of him but Personally no I think we are in a good enough position to bring in as good a player probably for less money.  Plus you know, you make your bed you lie in it. He was adored here he chose a blatantly risky move in terms of getting playing time if he wants to rebuild his career he can do so elsewhere for me. Heard how much he misses it here etc he should of perhaps thought of all that before he left.

If he were to resign which is ultimately non of our decisions it’d have to all be water under the bridge though I guess.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

i really hope maherz, takes note of what happened to drinkwater, the big clubs dont give u weeks and weeks to preform, maybe we should buy him a doughnut ring just so he does not get splinters when warming the bench, because he will spend a lot of time on it..