Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

i cant see simeone ever leaving atletico tbh

I think he could be a lifer there but the pull of barca or real would be tough to pass on as they are clubs you would find it hard to say no too.

But id admire him for staying.

Pochettino has lost it the last few weeks, constantly rewriting his own script regarding Spurs ambitions. I think he'll want to manage in the new stadium but he'll be off after next season, he's done an incredible job really but he's getting more rattled as the campaigns pass by.

Edited by Langston

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

Pochettino has lost it the last few weeks, constantly rewriting his own script regarding Spurs ambitions. I think he'll want to manage in the new stadium but he'll be off after next season, he's done an incredible job really but he's getting more rattled as the campaigns pass by.

There's not a lot he can do, he's built a great team on a small budget, but just isn't backed enough to actually push forward. Until he's actually backed they'll always be close but never actually getting there.

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Really exciting end to the season for a change, a great title race and Champions League race and as for the final relegation spot who knows! 

And our quest for 7th.

39 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

He wants out, they don’t have the funding to challenge the top four... they will drop out if not this season but the next 

Poch with money would do very well.  I think he would be bette suited at real then mourinho.

He needs to take kane to real and win trophies. 

8 minutes ago, trabuch said:

He's become a bit of a whiny little bitch lately. Itching for a move I reckon.

Lately?

T'was always thus.  

Don't you remember how he bitched and whined during our title win?

Poor Tottenham, everyone;s got it in for us.  It's not fair, everyone wants Leicester to win....etc etc

He was even bitter after it was all over and never congratulated us.   

• Like 1