Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Jamie Vardy

22 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

They are in the Champions League again next year, finished in 13th in the Deloitte money league and have one shareholder worth 30 billion, another worth 3 billion and thtas not counting Gil.

FFP will be the only issue which Man City, PSG all seem to find a way aroung.

Ignore the evidence I’ve presented to you then. Arsenal for years were high in the same money league but rarely paid huge money for a transfer. 

It honestly doesn't matter if he might fancy the move- we're an ambitious club and there's no way our owners will sell 2 key players in the same window. Look at how much of a struggle it has been for Mahrez to get his move. Same goes for Maguire, same goes for Ndidi. 

Even if the owners consider it, Atletico won't pay the £50m+ that we'd want for a player with no resale value. It goes completely against their business model.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Ignore the evidence I’ve presented to you then. Arsenal for years were high in the same money league but rarely paid huge money for a transfer. 

I've not, simply point out one of their shareholders is worth 30 billion dollars, and therefore the only issues is FFP. 

Infrastructure improvements are excluded from FFP,  therefore the stadium costs means nothing in FFP terms.

More than likely Jan Oblak well be leaving as well for around 75 -100 million. So they could have 200 million coming in from player sales.

So Arsenal didn't buy Ozil £40 million or Sanchez £38 million during the years they were paying for their stadium.

Do you think Vardy with two year left on his contact is worth more than 30 million.

Do I think they will buy Vardy no, for the reason his not the sort of player they buy.

But to say they can't afford him is rubbish.

Edited by coolhandfox

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I can see Vardy having similar challenges to Gazza :D

There were not many people he could talk to. “He had Italian lessons but they didn’t produce the results the club wanted. There was one incident when the Lazio president, Sergio Cragnotti, arrived at the training ground, surrounded by his hangers-on and Gazza went over and said, in Italian: “Your daughter has big tits”.

Here is a clip showcasing further the results of Gazza's Italian lessons.

• Haha 3

I'm sorry for all foxes fans and also for myself, but I hope Jamie Vardy will join the fabulous club of Atletico Madrid with the best manager 
on this planet, Diego Simeoni. Jamie should take Riyad with him, to see how wonderful football could be. And even better: he will no longer 
have to see the boring face of Puel. Jamie Vardy, one of the best strikers in the world, the positively crazy Diego Simeoni and the team with 
great players would be a perfect winner of the Champions League trophy 2019.
Edited by mucfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mucfox said:

I'm sorry for all foxes fans and also for myself, but I hope Jamie Vardy will join the fabulous club of Atletico Madrid with the best manager 
on this planet, Diego Simeoni. Jamie should take Riyad with him, to see how wonderful football could be. And even better: he will no longer 
have to see the boring face of Puel. Jamie Vardy, one of the best strikers in the world, the positively crazy Diego Simeoni and the team with 

mods have a word

10 minutes ago, mucfox said:

P1ss off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mucfox said:

Still using typewriters in Madrid pal?

30 minutes ago, mucfox said:

Actually, we're still waiting for Diego Simeoni to confirm he is replacing Puel...the stumbling block is the players he wanted to sign from Atletico, Rudkin told him we really don't want that Sh1t to be playing in a proper league.

33 minutes ago, mucfox said:

I am sorry to you but if you can’t spell your managers name then you need to get in the bin.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Gotta be England's no.9 for the World Cup, surely

Interesting to see whether Kane goes for his Spurs number 10 shirt or number 9.

At the Euros Kane had 9 but that was because Rooney as captain took number 10. Vardy had 11.