Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Slimani - Wants to leave

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Unsubstantiated rumour becomes fact on FT. What a surprise.

The worst part is how dumb this rumor is. How can slimani punch the most beloved Leicester player and still wear the Leicester colors. 

Reminds of all the made up news during the US elections, and people swallowed it

On 22/07/2018 at 20:07, pazzerfox said:

I heard a rumour (have no idea if it's true) that Slimani punched Vardy towards the end of last season and Vardy is stalling over a new contract until Slimani is moved on!

I heard a rumour
Oh, oh, I heard a rumour
They say you got a broken nose
I heard a rumour
Oh, oh, yes I did, boy

download.jpeg.d6308744bba6f0660d04646ff5b04db4.jpeg

• Like 1

Just to digress, I actually met Bananarama at auction a couple of weeks ago.  Well half of them.  Gpt their autographs and everything,

Anyway, they were filming celebtity antique road trip and I bought one of their items, some rather nice Art Deco silver and enamel coffee spoons since you ask, so I'm gonna be on telly when it is aired.

As you were.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Just to digress, I actually met Bananarama at auction a couple of weeks ago.  Well half of them.  Gpt their autographs and everything,

Anyway, they were filming celebtity antique road trip and I bought one of their items, some rather nice Art Deco silver and enamel coffee spoons since you ask, so I'm gonna be on telly when it is aired.

As you were.

How much did they go for?

On 22/07/2018 at 18:38, Sharpe's Fox said:

I think he’s a good player but he doesn’t fit into us very well. Never has. Some fans would stockpile players even though it’s obvious it will never work. He wants a move so let him go out on loan.

You had the first part right. But then made the same mistake others make. If he doesn't fit in then just sell him. What's with the endless loaning out? He's a 29 yo sack of spuds, he isn't going to come back a 21yo with more experience that might step up to the prem. Just cut our losses asap.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, toddybad said:

You had the first part right. But then made the same mistake others make. If he doesn't fit in then just sell him. What's with the endless loaning out? He's a 29 yo sack of spuds, he isn't going to come back a 21yo with more experience that night step up to the prem. Just cut our losses asap.

Not all deals work out but thats life. Lets move him while we still can. 

3 minutes ago, majaco said:

I once saw Atomic Kitten perform at Wells City FC.  On the same bill as Spandau Ballet.

Apologies if this is nothing to do with the thread.  I just thought I should fit in with the ethos of Foxestalk 

I saw Atomic Rooster once

11 minutes ago, majaco said:

I once saw Atomic Kitten perform at Wells City FC.  On the same bill as Spandau Ballet.

Apologies if this is nothing to do with the thread.  I just thought I should fit in with the ethos of Foxestalk 

I once had coffee with the original atomic kitten!! Who cares if we’re off topic- I haven’t managed to weave that into a conversation since ....... ever! 

• Like 1

On 24/07/2018 at 00:33, toddybad said:

You had the first part right. 

I'm sure someone saw something in him otherwise we'd not have signed him. Beats me though, I've not seen anything to merit what we paid. That said, I've only seen him for us. I accept that we don't play to his strengths but even so,  you'd expect someone a little more multifaceted for that kind of dosh... and it was 'back then' dosh too.

On 23/07/2018 at 23:13, murphy said:

As you were.

My wife likes watching all those antiques programs while I'm at work...  Not sure I'm missing much :P  (Of the programs, that is, not the wife, ;) )

Edited by PhillippaT

2 hours ago, CarbonVirtine said:

I'm sure someone saw something in him otherwise we'd not have signed him. Beats me though, I've not seen anything to merit what we paid. That said, I've only seen him for us. I accept that we don't play to his strengths but even so,  you'd expect someone a little more multifaceted for that kind of dosh... and it was 'back then' dosh too.

It's weird. Ranieri seemed to immediately expect him to play the okazaki role but provide more goals.

Thing is, okazaki provided movement and a fabulous first touch.

Slimani runs like an injured Mr Bean jogging through jelly. He traps the ball in much the same way also. He looked ridiculous.

On 25/07/2018 at 09:49, toddybad said:

It's weird. Ranieri seemed to immediately expect him to play the okazaki role but provide more goals.

Thing is, okazaki provided movement and a fabulous first touch.

Slimani runs like an injured Mr Bean jogging through jelly. He traps the ball in much the same way also. He looked ridiculous.

Yeah, no. Like really no.