Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

Those that have pointed out that it is disrespectful of the fans are on the money.

Of course social media is prevalent within the millennial generation. That can't be denied. So Maddison will have been crystal clear on what liking Harry Winks' status would go down like. 

I'm not angry, it just flags up what football is now and it's something that drifts further away from my definition daily. 

43 minutes ago, drofmor55 said:

See he was substituted at half time yesterday..injured ?

No - he just had a shit first half.  (Everyone did to be fair).

The problem is, in my opinion, N’Didi and Mindy win balls but can’t pass.  They literally cannot pass.  So Maddison ends up coming so far deep, then we’re left with no one in that No.10 position in behind Vardy.  If we had a central midfielder who could pass the ball, Maddison could stay higher up the pitch.  As it is, he comes too deep and that makes him go missing in games.  

• Like 1

Just can not bring myself to like Maddison.

A stupid Red card, standing like a statue for the Palace goal and now tonight the stuttering penalty..

All of this after hearing whilst at Norwich he had a spat with someone and came out with the primma donna bollox of ‘do you know who I am’

the guy may have talent but jeez does he need a kick up the arse with his attitude!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rigga said:

Just can not bring myself to like Maddison.

A stupid Red card, standing like a statue for the Palace goal and now tonight the stuttering penalty..

All of this after hearing whilst at Norwich he had a spat with someone and came out with the primma donna bollox of ‘do you know who I am’

the guy may have talent but jeez does he need a kick up the arse with his attitude!

Starting to feel the same way. Difficult to judge someone when we don't know them personally but he does come across as not quite having the right attitude at times. Very talented but i do fear his arrogance could prevent him fulfilling his potential. 

• Like 1

The manager needs to give him a huge kick up his arse. Not just him a few of the players.

I think he's a good player but the little things he does to let himself down ends up with huge consequences.

If this mangers can't do it we need a manager that has the balls to 

That JM10 necklace is a disgrace. 

I’ve been pretty dissapointed on the whole, thought he’d be creating lots of great chances for Vardy, and the diving, not tracking back plus that disgrace of a penalty doesn’t help his cause. 

Been lucky to evade criticism this season. Not seen a full performance or him controlling a half. Some occasional good touches but not enough end product. 

Think he believes his own hype.

Think you are all being pretty harsh he’s still only 22 and clearly has a lot of talent, still adjusting to the premier leauge which is a huge step up from the championship, don’t forget he’s our joint top scorer, personally I’d cut him some slack

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Think you are all being pretty harsh he’s still only 22 and clearly has a lot of talent, still adjusting to the premier leauge which is a huge step up from the championship, don’t forget he’s our joint top scorer, personally I’d cut him some slack

It's just typical FT over reaction. A new player has a couple of bad games in a row (or in this case, misses a penno that wouldn't have won the game anyhow) and that's it, they're finished, useless.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

I think he has a lot of quality but unfortunately his arrogance doesn't put him in a good position with fans, I feel the same. Very talented but I can't stand his arrogance on and off the pitch

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think he has a lot of quality but unfortunately his arrogance doesn't put him in a good position with fans, I feel the same. Very talented but I can't stand his arrogance on and off the pitch

That’s fair enough, personally as long as he’s putting the ball in the back of the net or helping it get there then I’m not bothered about what his latest post on Instagram is, a bit of arrogance is no bad thing in football - certainly better than a lack of confidence or self belief 

• Like 1