Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

Can't listen to this myself.

All About Leicester: With Schmeichel, Rodgers and Fuchs
Football Daily
Steve Crossman goes behind the scenes at Leicester City in the second of our series of Premier League specials.

Radio 5 podcast

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07jnlwy

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, srbfox said:

Manure fans are really an embarrassment! they have turned into everything the dislike, Liverpool fans! 

Who cares, the plasticy wankers will soon be crying when they still are not winning the league after splashing so much more cash and increasing their debt and then start seeing who else they can drag to that theatre of faded dreams, the career graveyard of ye Old Trafford.

2 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Who cares, the plasticy wankers will soon be crying when they still are not winning the league after splashing so much more cash and increasing their debt and then start seeing who else they can drag to that theatre of faded dreams, the career graveyard of ye Old Trafford.

True - but when the misses is one it does get on my tits a bit 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I take it he'll still get a good reception at the King Power? 

Warm enough I'm guessing. Not here long enough for a heroes welcome and certainly not offensive enough for any boos.

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I take it he'll still get a good reception at the King Power? 

we’ve got probably the weirdest, sense lacking group of fans of any sports team so who knows. it’ll probably either be 90 minutes of singing about how much we love harry maguire or 90 minutes of burning flags with his face on. nothing in between. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It's going to be hilarious if he gets found out there on the counter attack.

I have got this image of Vardy skinning him just before smashing in the winner at Old Trafford.

* It's more of a hope actually.

Edited by Fox92

4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It's going to be hilarious if he gets found out there on the counter attack.

I mean wasn’t it put out there for the world to see in that Manchester City documentary that he turns like a bus, has no pace and stands too high up the pitch? 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, davieG said:

Can't listen to this myself.

All About Leicester: With Schmeichel, Rodgers and Fuchs
Football Daily
Steve Crossman goes behind the scenes at Leicester City in the second of our series of Premier League specials.

Radio 5 podcast

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07jnlwy

Very interesting interview, cheers for that.  Sounds like Fuchs is living his best life.

Hmmmm, nice song- nice to welcome your new star signing and his family to your legendary club with words that accentuate a physical aspect of his appearance that has probably bothered him all his life. Idiots.

i get the impression he is a really nice , modest bloke. Hope he does  well for England, but my dislike for Man U has gradually increased over the last few seasons. 

4 hours ago, old koppite said:

Hmmmm, nice song- nice to welcome your new star signing and his family to your legendary club with words that accentuate a physical aspect of his appearance that has probably bothered him all his life. Idiots.

i get the impression he is a really nice , modest bloke. Hope he does  well for England, but my dislike for Man U has gradually increased over the last few seasons. 

It’s not about that though is it. It’s about the feel good factor which then lifts a club. Too many soduku fans at Leicester.

• Like 1