Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

We need a new thread, asking at which game the first chant down the lines of 'it's happening again....' emerges.

Quietly very excited about this season, I must say.

I'd imagine it will be sung at Old Trafford if we go in front.

Still remember singing 'we're all going on a European Tour' in jest at West Brom in 15/16...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Puel did very well at a French club, he's a good manager just an awful communicator and he just never understood the premier league or a club like Leicester. To be fair we are a bit of an enigma.

I actually believe,he got his tenure right,but didnt understand how to integrate his modern thoughts,to mesh with the experienced talents within the club.!!

He in achieving 9th twice,bringing in more talent,than deadwood. Being the successful  catalyst to change the club around,while overseeinseeing the departure,

Off "Access to requirements" players and routines. Meshing the experienced still needed useful players,with new and young Club players.

Sorting out those Dirty but necessary tasks...Gave every squad Player a chance,before deciding who wasnt clicking...Rekindled At least 4 players paths and careers,for short and longer periods,still leaving their futures & Club potential open.

He didnt become overbearing,even Keeping a decent low-key,in Our Major clubs tragedy...

he covered excellently the basics,got us to change our holding Style with some achievement If seemed he struggled to get his squad to understand his needs,

from switching decent posession,to frontfoot Control & forward play. His "intensity & continual commitment" wasnt incorrect and from his side 80% right,he just couldnt Connect with man magement,  to push this idea through on the game day, attitude & players!! I even dont believe it was Vardy's expected movement,but getting his midfield to move the ball quicker,  to feed and service the quick forwards run like those of Vardy,Nacho. Most likely the misunderstanding came about,with Puel asking the forwards to holdback more than they were used to.!!....

Puel,just couldnt tactically for us take the next necessary step,and push us to a dangerous forward Thinking team......but was he 100% to blame..???

Deffo,he secured our Position has a top PL team,und not a Sinking one..!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

I'd imagine it will be sung at Old Trafford if we go in front.

Still remember singing 'we're all going on a European Tour' in jest at West Brom in 15/16...

We used to sing “We’re Leicester City, we’re top of the League”! Now we could sing (when/if appropriate!) “We’re Leicester City, it’s happening again”! Maybe integrate or tack on to the end of the Vichai song?

23 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Well, knock me over with a feather... 

Did I just hear a TalkSport presenter discuss a team that isn't Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs?

Was it Peterborough?

31 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Well, knock me over with a feather... 

Did I just hear a TalkSport presenter discuss a team that isn't Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs?

Some of the (occasional) presenters on there bang on about Leicester and our title win quite a lot...... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, brigfox said:

1 we’re 2 top 3 of 4 the 5 league

1 it’s 2 app 3 nin 4 a 5 gen

simples

You don't need to convince me, I already have the chant ready....

It's happ'ning again,

It's happ'ning agaaaaaaaain.

We're getting previous,

It's happ'ning again.

Obviously the 3rd line might get changed :)