Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

Saving my reactions for the match. Not for the Village Idiot. 

Never said a word about LCFC in 2 1/2 years. Now. Guess he looks to expand his fan base.:appl:

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

The answer is that if any Celtic players are good enough for the Premier League then they would be playing in the Premier League. 

That's really poor reasoning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Savage was going on about it on 606 last week so it isn't just Sutton. There really is nothing between Celtic and Leicester, we took a manager from them, they did the same 19 years ago. Apart from a couple of friendlies, we hardly ever cross paths.

They've got a legend back and are doing well, we're doing very well at the moment ourselves, it is only the media still dragging this up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Just read and enjoy this forest thread :beer:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48240

Forest fans: “We don’t care about Leicester”

Also Forest fans:

Rabid mouth breathers with the depth of sanitary towels on about admin over 15 years ago, three regimes ago and Leicester is a shithole with shithole people lol 

• Haha 3

On 05/10/2019 at 13:50, Corky said:

Savage was going on about it on 606 last week so it isn't just Sutton. There really is nothing between Celtic and Leicester, we took a manager from them, they did the same 19 years ago. Apart from a couple of friendlies, we hardly ever cross paths.

They've got a legend back and are doing well, we're doing very well at the moment ourselves, it is only the media still dragging this up.

Some Celtic fan from N. Ireland actually started this argument last week when he asked the question. Savage showed him to be stupid really, but then laughed at the prospect of asking Sutton. 

As a footnote, there are stupid fans from all sides, including the one on 606 last night who said there was a conspiracy theory to keep the top six as the top six, and to prevent smaller clubs like ours getting into the ECL. :beer:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Also Forest fans:

Rabid mouth breathers with the depth of sanitary towels on about admin over 15 years ago, three regimes ago and Leicester is a shithole with shithole people lol 

Good to see there is still some sense out that way 

‘’And all the attempts to take the moral high ground because of something that happened nearly 20 years ago under previous owners. As if that has any real relevance to the current respective positions of the two clubs. Maybe people should look a bit closer to home, to the morally bankrupt shitshow of a glasshouse that this club was under Fawaz before throwing stones.

It certainly sounds like envy.’’

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Also Forest fans:

Are you suggesting Forest fans would bring something up from the past that has no relevance to today? Can’t see it myself.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Yes said:

Are you suggesting Forest fans would bring something up from the past that has no relevance to today? Can’t see it myself.

Never known them to do that, they're really good at critically examining the relevance of former success in the context of the modern game in my experTWO EUROPEAN CUPS

• Haha 1

“No matter what they achieve they will never be our rivals. That will always hurt them no matter how many trophies they win”

—————

This comment wins for utter stupidity and really sums up some Forest fans who think their bizarre sycophantic rivalry with Derby somehow makes them important.

When we won the Championship and followed this up with winning the Premier League I’m not sure whether the thought: “... this is ok, but I really wish we had a rivalry with Nottingham Forest” ever crossed my mind. I wonder how many trophies we’d have to win before it did? 

Edited by Jobyfox