Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Wolves H Post Match Thread 2-0

It was an absolutely dreadful tackle from Vardy let’s be honest lol

A lot of their chances early seemed to come from stupid mistakes from us, then we looked miles better for the last bit of the first half. Defensively display after the red was really good. Summary: dunno. No chance wolves will go down though, they’re a good team, that probably looks a better 3 points at the end of the season than it does now.

Teams are gonna start putting a man on Maddison because when we get him in the game we look really good

Traore could play on any team in the league for me.  For those saying Wolves were poor and wouldn't have scored in 90 hours... they hit the post 3 times.  

VERY fortunate result.  I'll take it though.

Thought Ricardo, Mendy, Chilwell (including defensively) stood out.  

I don't see any issues with Dean today - thought we actually got the larger end of the stick overall.  Don't see how anybody can have an issue with Vardy red card.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Knew that in the history of football nobody has overturned a red by moaning?

I’ll be the first to admit the games gone soft. I used to love challenges like that in the 80’s. But sadly you can’t go in like that these days, and Vardy knows it.

A good resilient win, ugly in parts. We certainly got the rub of the green with the OG but kicked on from there and you can't argue with a 2-0. Thought we rode the game out very well when down to 10 men. Wolves probably had the best of the play but we took our chances and they didn't. Job done.

3 points on the board and onto the next one :scarf:

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

I had a suspicion that this could be the breakout year for Gray and esp. Chillwell.  The signs are very promising.

You can see the confidence level is higher for Chilly this season.

Gray of course never lacked that lol, but he's definelty finding out how to use his skills more efficiently.

• Like 1

Poor tackle from Vards.  I am all for his no holds barred, full throttle attitude but that was a sunday league tackle!  Showed a lack of intelligence as we were in control and could have cost us!

Saying that, I thought we looked good in parts.  Perreira, Maddison, Chilly and Mendy were good.  Evans looked rusty but cultured and Albrighton was his typical 7 out of 10.

B+ promising

Pleased for Mendy, was impressed with him, Chilwell, Gray, Ricardo, Maddison and Ndidi.

We've got some very good young players who will only improve. Very encouraging for the future.