Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Roy Hodgson 9 - 0 Claude Puel AKA Palace Post Match Thread.

Have to say that was utterly appalling. They were missing key players and we created so little. They were pants too to be fair - Mendy falling to close down just outside the box costing us a goal for the second week running. Our midfield is crying out for creativity so much it hurts. What's annoying is that we have 2 midfielders who are ultra defensive, contribute nothing going forward and yet we still allow people all the time in the world to pick their spot from just outside the area. 

So Leicester to be the first team that Palace beat without Zaha in about 5 years. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

We are just ****ing miserable aren’t we?

Think I’m teetering towards Puel our to be honest.

Was happy to let him have time to implement a more attractive style of play but it’s just not happening. We never look like scoring and we always concede.

We will simply never be a possession based team with Ndidi in midfield. He couldn’t pass the ****ing parcel.

• Like 3

That was a horror show.  Created 1 decent chance against one of the worst teams in the league who had their best player and another key player out. The last 3 games have been absolutely horrible to watch. We are in big trouble as i cant see where our next goal is coming, never mind our next win. 

• Like 1

I’m bored of this. We’re bad to watch and it’s not even getting results. I want Puel out after a long time of backing him because I don’t think this style of football is worth paying money to watch. He can take his philosophy and implement it wherever they find this style interesting. For the first time in my Leicester City supporting years, I’ve lost that excitement on a Saturday morning when Leicester are playing. That’s not right. Puel out.

• Like 3

Shock, another poor performance, another loss and another match where we don't score. We look completely clueless. Going absolutely nowhere under the manager apart from backwards.

He's had his chance - Sack him whilst we have time to rescue the season. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Remember pre match people saying probably our best line up? Maybe, maybe we don't actually have that good a squad, threadbare in key areas that takes more than one window to sort out and in the meantime we'll have to endure crap like that.

Or, **** it, sack Puel, abandon the notion of rebuilding and let's go back to a new manager and relegation battles every season that we'll quickly lose, that's about what our fanbase deserves.

Mate we're gonna be well down the table by the time it's January 2nd. 

We are muck. So many muck one dimensional players. 

I miss Mahrez. Going from him to Albrighton and Gray on the wings is such a downgrade it makes me feel ill. 

Thought we would go on a massive run after the Cardiff win but I dont know, there is no enthusiasm from most of the players until it is too late.

• Like 1

And now I worry, that was absolute bollocks today.

Crystal Palace offered nothing apart from one 25 yard strike which ended up in the net. 

Start of the season the defence was the problem, now the problem is our attack.

Yet again no creativity, crosses going into the box to absolutely nobody.

Ndidi needs dropping and as for Ghezzal and Iheanacho, they are fvcking useless.