Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

2 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Vardy scores and puts himself about plus he has earned his kudos and then some. 

Nacho has done nothing since signing and is a pathetic waste of space. 

I'm not comparing them. Vardy is better. Ian has been very quiet.

2 minutes ago, Tringfox said:

Not at all, we want to see our team perform better against a division 2 side!

Exactly this. We aren’t fans because we want to see our team perform better and put in more attacking effort against a team 3 leagues below us.

These are the same people that berate you for not accepting every single thing the club serves up.

Not defending his performance but judging Nacho on his ability to win headers is a bit like complaining that Slimani is poor in the tackle. 

What is it with the ****ing ridiculous English obsession with any striker over 6 foot being some sort of crane to just have high balls smashed at him. 

Aguero has never won a header in his life, nobody's bothered by how many flick ons he wins for **** sakes. 

I'm not suggesting Iheanacho is world class or even that he's got much future here but still some of you need to give your heads a wobble. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Spicer said:

I think James is getting a harsh treatment. He and Choudary have stopped anything coming through them (all Newport attacks have come from a long ball or cross) and has had a few good passes. Is he great? No. But I don't think he's been dreadful. They both lack creativity however. 

Defense has been poor, struggling to handle long balls.

All six of them