Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Wolves A Post Match Thread 4 - 3

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Curious to see what those that say "we just want excitement even if we lose" have to say?

Horrible ending to the match. Brainless players. Brainless subs. 

Happy for Barnes and Gray scoring.

I’m one of those.

it was exciting, I’ll give you that but the difference is I don’t want to be able to see frustrations that the manager can’t see and does nothing about. 

probably the most outrageous performance i can remember. how on earth did it appear that every time neves got the ball we had literally zero players on the pitch? 

must be up there in the all time worst defensive performances in the league’s history. 

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Like 2

Just now, boosmanana said:

How can anyone blame Puel for that result? 

Everyone whinges about boring, negative football and we score 3 away from home. You can quite clearly see Puel going batshit crazy telling them to stay back and defend at 3-3.

He can't legislate for some of our players making individual mistakes. Morgan, Simpson, Mendy, Ndidi, Chilwell, Ricardo, Maguire, Gray all made stupid defensive errors in that game and we were rightly punished. 

I'm neither Puel in nor Puel out, but people that blame him for losing that game are being ridiculous. 

Spot on. Always blame the manager. 

Just now, southfox66 said:

Did anyone else think the look on Puel face after 4th goal as if he knew time over, he had three good results Christmas, but other than that been a mixed season to poor season and we'd in worse position in table if wasn't for those 9 points. 

That is how it works, yes. 

• Haha 1

I really feel like flipping the finger at those overreacting after this game. Blaming Morgan, Puel, Simpson, Ndidi, Mendy and what not. This was a good game and Wolves probably shaded it. Well fought, but we came up short. Everyone showed fight which I really liked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boosmanana said:

Everyone whinges about boring, negative football and we score 3 away from home. You can quite clearly see Puel going batshit crazy telling them to stay back and defend at 3-3.

He can't legislate for some of our players making individual mistakes. Morgan, Simpson, Mendy, Ndidi, Chilwell, Ricardo, Maguire, Gray all made stupid defensive errors in that game and we were rightly punished. 

I'm neither Puel in nor Puel out, but people that blame him for losing that game are being ridiculous. 

Yep, agree with everything here.

Just now, boosmanana said:

?

Newsflash: Managers are responsible for results good or bad.

Hes coaching he’s picking the team.

• Like 2