Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Wolves A Post Match Thread 4 - 3

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

Honestly cannot understand those last few minutes after we scored.

Take the draw and bloody sit back. 

It wasn't even like we had a plan going forward either, every single player just seemed like they were in the wrong position.

2 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Come on Claude, you are at fault - you had two very slow players in Morgan and Evans playing a high line against a counter attacking team.

Its not bad luck when you concede 4 Claude.

Our defense is usually good under Puel. But go ahead and now say its a problem specific to the manager against all evidence.

Today was a game of individual player mistakes being our undoing, story of our season tbh

I don't get this Puel out rubbish. We actually played some great football today. Unfortunately Danny Simpson and Wes Morgan have lost there legs. That's why every time they had the ball it went over to that side of the pitch.This is still a developing team, we play some great football under Puel and we must stick with him.

• Like 1

This was just one of those epic games. Sometimes you win them sometimes you dont.

That last goal wolves player def benefited from the offside rule but wes should have known better. i dont think wes would have caught him though even if he did track back the gap was too big. 

Ah well im feckin off now

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Why does the media think we want Puel out because we're boring?

We want Puel out because we are a ****ing hopeless team under his leadership and we are regressing as a club in a time when we have unbelievable potential to push on.

The snobbery from Carragher is ****ing disgraceful, acting as though we have no right to want to better ourselves and suggesting we should be happy because we've been involved in a 7 goal game.

Top absolutely has to get rid of him. That was a ****ing disgraceful performance today.

Ignore Carragher - if he hadn't had a football career he's be inside.

Poor performance from the team today. Despite the goals scored we were always chasing the game.

The only positive I can take from that is that I recon it'll be Puel's last game. Fingers crossed!

There is talent going forward but defensively we are shocking, and can we please finally accept that Morgan and Simmo are gone at this level, and we do need an experienced head in midfield to help control the game a bit more.

Wes is a top top bloke, but this alone cannot make you immune from being benched, and it will be a shame to watch him disintegrate at this level, deserves to be remembered as the title winning captain. 

Puel, as divided as ever, but think he has got to go for me. I hate the constant tinkering. By now you should know your best 11. Play them, and only change them for injury or if form falls off a cliff. Tell the others they gotta earn the shirt and then earn keeping it.

I'd take Rodgers right now, he'd love the attacking talent we have, but by God he'd sort it out at the back.

I see the usual suspects coming out with "you can't blame Puel for that" excuse.

Like we shouldn't praise him when individual brilliance wins us a game, right?

Both the players, and manager take the blame for that.

I was entertained though!

Just now, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Our defense is usually good under Puel. But go ahead and now say its a problem specific to the manager against all evidence.

Today was a game of individual player mistakes being our undoing, story of our season tbh

Is it? Or is the style of play just not good enough? This is football club number 2 and the same problems have crept up on him. At what point is it him if not already? 

7 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

To come from behind twice and still lose is pathetic, its not Puels fault for Individual errors. Poor poor showing from some of the players today, especially the defense. Mendy and ndidi should be defensive midfeilders who protect the defense,  they aren't doing it so what are they doing? I feel sorry for Puel the players are letting him down time and time again. Granted some things Puel does is debatable but not to hold out for 3 mins is pathetic. 

Struggling to see the point of Mendy & Ndidi, they are terrible at starting attacking moves and offer no cover for the defense. Vardy and Maddison having to track back at the end there :doh:

Well why change the manager with the three games we’ve got coming next.

Then get a temp in charge and decide things in the summer,

i suspect more of the players will stop listening to him from now on.

Edited by LestaAl