Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Wolves A Post Match Thread 4 - 3

If puel plays Morgan or Simpson again he deserves sacking and criticism.

Don’t think puel will be sacked, and I’m scraping around for positive’s, but if we had decent defenders, or any other defenders than Morgan and Simpson, we was more attacking, and positive second half, but every team will struggle with a Morgan sized hole in their defence.

With magiure looking like being out, time for the Turk to play with Evans, and  get the lad back from Celtic, so Morgan never has to play again 

Edited by Monsell1976

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If Morgan and Mendy start the next game, he deserves to be sacked. That was an absolute embarrassment from the defence and everyone of them should be dragged into training tomorrow morning to watch that replays of that defending over and over. The back line for their 4th goal was probably the worst I've ever seen.

Morgan was responsible for 2 goals conceded. His positioning was indeed very suspect today.

1 minute ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

To come from behind twice and still lose is pathetic, its not Puels fault for Individual errors. Poor poor showing from some of the players today, especially the defense. Mendy and ndidi should be defensive midfeilders who protect the defense,  they aren't doing it so what are they doing? I feel sorry for Puel the players are letting him down time and time again. Granted some things Puel does is debatable but not to hold out for 3 mins is pathetic. 

Then why is he starting them if they aren't doing what they should be? This argument is stupid. If a player isn't doing their job, put someone else in. Hamza has played well every time he's been called upon, SO PLAY HIM INSTEAD OF MENDY.

We finally had a game where we attacked well from the off and we threw it away with diabolical defending.

We used to be amazing defending in the air, but got caught out time and time again today. Inexcusable.

For once I'm not that critical of Puel.

We started slow, as always, and for that he has to take the blame. But for the rest I'm afraid that was pretty much down to Wes Morgan, who looked slow, and old today. Puel played him I guess.

But at least we attacked and seemed to do so with intent and some ideas ..... not the usual LCFC going forward and not the usual LCFC defence so maybe the instructions were different today?

Deserves 2 more games for me.

• Like 3

Time to move on. Too many average players and dreadfully dull manager who gets it wrong more than he gets it right. Persists with playing people who deserved to be dropped and sell Iborra. Simpson, Morgan, Mendy not good enough. Ndidi regressed under Puel. Vardy isolated, frustrated and not utilised to the best of his assets. Get this clown out now, please.

• Like 1