Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

trouble is, if we sell and then go for another CB they will probably double the price because they know we’ll have the money.

90m minimum!

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

There's absolutely NO WAY, IF we sold Maguire (and I don't think we will), we are not getting in a replacement for him.

We will see...………….

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Could be an exciting afternoon of pensioners favourite -

deal.jpg.76a7b2914d46dc621017db97041f590d.jpg

Will other clubs offer more later, what is Harry worth to us in the next few years, what would be your "take the deal" amount???? 

Top, middle or bottom. Oh wait that's a different show

:clap: 

Gotta say this is where I stand too. Maguire isn’t worth what we’re asking but if you look a what Wan Bissaka went for and Van Dijk (2 years ago - considering transfer fees have increased again within that time), the big clubs are causing these outrageous fees they are upping the market value every time they buy a player, they’re just too think to understand this and go of crying about it.

Obviously I don’t call the shots and nothing I say ultimately matters but for me it’d be a £100m aslong price negotiable to around the £90m mark, once again I reiterate he isn’t worth that but in the current market where players are costing more and more that is the valuation.

For what it’s worth because of the reasons I’ve given above about the big clubs causing these outrageous transfer fees, increasing the market value with every song transfer I genuinely don’t think the transfer market is far from imploding.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

What’s happening?

Somethings going down...………..glue yourself to the Transfer Form and nothing will be revealed.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

trouble is, if we sell and then go for another CB they will probably double the price because they know we’ll have the money.

90m minimum!

It's OK, we don't need to spend any of the Maguire money on a new defender, we already have an upgrade...

See the source image

Edited by RumbleFox

29 minutes ago, Viva said:

I agree with you about it and there is a valid point on both sides, but unfortunately I think the fact is that some people on here would be truely delighted to sell him for that money. I find that strange. 

28 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I think you are inferring delight in them rather than knowing for a fact, as you admitted yourself you like to come on here and disagree with people.  Anyhoo, let's see what happens.  I personally hope he stays but could stomach him leaving if the money was invested wisely.  X

And breath you 2 we all want the team to improve however that is achieved