Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

He hasn't got 90 mins in the legs these days but, as we saw today, he can still outwit opposition back lines.

We need his cheek and him being a WUM in the dressing room to get players fired up, laughing and believing.

I have often thought he should have been captain as I think he is a unifying presence for the players.

Maybe there could be a role for him in the backroom?

But can he still outwit premiership defences. He’s lost his speed. 

Legend, will miss him like mad, but given how tight money is even if we are promoted, the club would be daft to chuck a massive contract at him either length or ££. £50K a week or something would be about right.

His priority will be money as he has a nightmare wife and about 6 kids - best bet would be Saudi or the MLS

Vardy should probably be retained, not as a player but as club ambassador taking over the role of Alan Birchenall who is 78 now.

Heskey has been brought in primarily as the female side ambassador, I can see a Heskey and Vardy joint ambassadorial roles working well for community relations and aiding youth development.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Vardy should probably be retained, not as a player but as club ambassador taking over the role of Alan Birchenall who is 78 now.

Heskey has been brought in primarily as the female side ambassador, I can see a Heskey and Vardy joint ambassadorial roles working well for community relations and aiding youth development.

Does Vardy have a say in this? lol

Edited by foxfanazer

He's been nursing a hip injury for  a couple of years now and its whether he can glue himself together for one more  season. it was looking a bit iffy whether he could be patched up for this season but he seems to have found  a happy place so that's good then! He struggled quite a bit with it last year.

Edited by MPH

On 05/02/2024 at 12:18, Tommy G said:

His priority will be money as he has a nightmare wife and about 6 kids 

This made me laugh. You make him sound like a character from shameless 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Wikipedia has Vardy on 436 and Walsh on 450

Vardy is on 449, Walsh on 450. There’s the updated appearance list on the history section of this website 

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Congratulations to Robert Huth for making the list. His tweet after we played Arsenal was sheer class 

Loved Huth - great player and Saharan dry wit. What was his tweet after the Arsenal game? I recall when he signed permanently for us he tweeted something like 'sexy football comes to Leicester'!lol

39 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Loved Huth - great player and Saharan dry wit. What was his tweet after the Arsenal game? I recall when he signed permanently for us he tweeted something like 'sexy football comes to Leicester'!lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3436082/leicester-robert-huth-trolls-alexis-sanchez-arsenal/amp/