Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

What are you all going to do when he retires?

Recon I’ll take up golf or something, pointless watching City without him. Honestly baffled weekly as to how we have ended up with one of the best strikers the league has ever seen. **** me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

What are you all going to do when he retires?

Recon I’ll take up golf or something, pointless watching City without him. Honestly baffled weekly as to how we have ended up with one of the best strikers the league has ever seen. **** me

I'm going to watch Patson Daka try to break his records :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

That finish was like something from Fifa lol

Ive never known a pro footballer to be so imaginative with their shot choices, its like hes playing 5 a side with mates. What a hit Vards

I feel like in that regard he's benefitted so much from not being overcoached as a younger player. The audacity of some of his goals is part of what makes him what he is

• Like 4

Just now, trabuch said:

It is utterly ridiculous that he wasn't picked for England more. He is an incredible goal scorer, and so consistent. I knew he would score today, his record against the greedy 6 is outstanding. He steps up when he's needed.

Vardy knew himself that Kane was the golden boy and Southgate didn't dare drop him.

Kane can't hit a barn door right now.

England's loss is our gain.

Vardy even said "I'm always available if you need me"

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

People will rightly talk about his goal today and the great finish, but there is no other striker in the world who creates Daka’s goal. The ball is lost in most circumstances here and Man Utd can launch one last attack. 
Vardy chase and terrorised AWB, winning a free kick and getting us our 4th goal. 
When you think of his goals and assists for us, there are so many more assists he never gets credit for in official stats.

Another example of this was Arsenal at home last season, when Tielemans scored a great goal, but 4 Arsenal defenders where so busy watching Vardy Tielemans was able to run in and score.

An absolute legend and the greatest of all time by a considerable distance now.

Yes. That was brilliant. Also using up time. Got a standing round of applause from me (in my living room)