Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

10 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

A nice 7 goal lead on Kane. 

Salah is unreal so far though. And i guess you can't rule out Ronaldo. 

Let's hope he can do it. 

It'll be tough no doubt. He doesn't play in a particularly fluid side like Salah does and Ronaldo will be a flat track bully against the poorer sides and bulk his tally in those kind of games. 

Vardy's record against the 'top 6' is ridiculous really 

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

I think how good he could've been if we'd signed him at age 23.

But then I'm thankful he became that good at the age he did and he wasn't burnt out as a youngster.

Rooney and Owen were way past it at this age, but they were playing at 18 years old. 

I genuinely think he's got another 2 seasons banging them in for us.

Relatively easy if you're Ronaldo playing in the best teams in the world, although to be in his shape is still enviable. 

Vardy busts his balls for every second he's on the pitch, and he's still one of the quickest players in the league.

He frightens defenders just with his presence. 

It's quite extraordinary what he's doing.

I honestly believe that he would genuinely walk in to the starting 11 of any club in the world.

Sir Stanley Matthews played until the age of 50, look forward to seeing Jamie still banging in he goals in ten years time ( if I'm still here aged 70 )

• Like 2

I think he should target 16 this year.

1 - He would better his 15 of 20/21.

2 - He will create the 30+ 100 club.

3 - He would get to 134 total which would mean he would just need to match 16 the year after to get to the 150 which would crown off a fantastic story.

I think if he can get to 20+ this year, which looks possible currently, barring injury, then he will stand a great chance to achieve all the realistic possible targets I’m sure he has an eye on.

Feels like I’m writing something every week for him currently but he really is just the greatest player to ever play for Leicester and one of the greatest strikers the Prem has seen. Every passing week currently just reconfirms everything mentioned.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I think he should target 16 this year.

1 - He would better his 15 of 20/21.

2 - He will create the 30+ 100 club.

3 - He would get to 134 total which would mean he would just need to match 16 the year after to get to the 150 which would crown off a fantastic story.

I think if he can get to 20+ this year, which looks possible currently, barring injury, then he will stand a great chance to achieve all the realistic possible targets I’m sure he has an eye on.

Feels like I’m writing something every week for him currently but he really is just the greatest player to ever play for Leicester and one of the greatest strikers the Prem has seen. Every passing week currently just reconfirms everything mentioned.

Fk He-Man..Fk GI-Joe...Fk Capt.Scarlet...Fk Ken..

Its Time for Vardy-man..!!

40 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Would you really put it past him to grab another golden boot? The blokes a freak

The last two seasons he's been up there as top scorer but faded around Christmas to the end, hopefully it will help if we can give him a rest during the midweek cup games this season.

Edited by lcfcsnow
  • Like 1