Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I dislike palace and arsenal equally. Would love zaha to leave palace to rustle the fake ultras jimmies but I don’t want arsenal to sign him cos they’re trash too.

if they sell Aubamayoong where is he going by the way?

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

it’s literally the perfect move if you hate them both. palace get really upset and realise even “one of their own” doesn’t actually give a shit, arsenal spend their whole summer budget on someone who is quite frankly fu cking rubbish. 

itll be comfortably the worst deal of the window for both sides. which is pretty impressive. 

Hadn’t seen it this way. Preach

Not a fan of Palace, but I'll not be impressed if they get bullied into selling Zaha at a knocked down fee. He owes them the courtesy to not push for a move and at least allow them to get a decent fee. 

As for other news, whoever at Southampton negotiated that Danny Ings deal needs sacking with immediate effect :dunno:

13 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

What is the world coming to when Marcus Rashford can command £300k a week wage?! He isn't even worth a quarter of that!

Ridiculous, Rashford is possibly the most over rated footballer in the world right now - I’ll stand corrected if anyone can name another.

If he played for Brighton or Newcastle he wouldn’t have been near an England squad.

And 300k a week, just reeks desperation, he may have some potential, but at present his stats are nothing short of average.

Last season was his best with Just 10 league goals and 13 in all competitions in 47 games. Bang average 

So Rashford with his incredible 27 goals premier league goals in total is now paid more than the below fellow attackers

Salah

Mane

Kane

Aguero

Sterling

Suarez

Lewandowski

Dybala

Benzema

Isco

Its insane! Most of those above have scored more in 1 season than Rashford has done in his 4 full seasons. 

I like Rashford as a player but he’s nowhere near demanding £250k a week. Again reeks of desperation from Man United

4 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

So Rashford with his incredible 27 goals premier league goals in total is now paid more than the below fellow attackers

Salah

Mane

Kane

Aguero

Sterling

Suarez

Lewandowski

Dybala

Benzema

Isco

Its insane! Most of those above have scored more in 1 season than Rashford has done in his 4 full seasons. 

I like Rashford as a player but he’s nowhere near demanding £250k a week. Again reeks of desperation from Man United

It’s a joke, 24 footballers scored more Premier League goals than Rashford last season including the likes of Glenn Murray, Callum Wilson our own Jamie Vardy who many said was poor for half the season and Ashley Barnes...

I’m all for acknowledging potential but surely before you get the stupid money you have to have achieved something.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

palace are a massive price to go down. or just be rubbish in any way. cos they are rubbish. 

I was thinking this, been shit at home under Hodgson for most part and rely on Zaha for most of their attacking threat. Depends who they bring in but I'd be worried if I was a Palace fan.

22 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I was thinking this, been shit at home under Hodgson for most part and rely on Zaha for most of their attacking threat. Depends who they bring in but I'd be worried if I was a Palace fan.

their squad was pretty horrific looking in the first place, if their two best players leave it looks barely good enough to survive in the championship 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Tottenham splashing the cash. Tanguy 65 mil, is he any good?

Yes he's brilliant. Very surprised they got him to be honest as Man City were heavily linked with him too. This signing means they have 3rd place at worst sewn up IMO. He's like Dembele (whom they sold) in his prime but more athletic and powerful. Tailor made for the Premier League.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Maybe Newcastle fans will go a bit easier on Ashley now knowing that the ambition he wasn't sharing with Benitez was winning the Chinese Super League

19th June: https://cominghomenewcastle.sbnation.com/2019/6/19/18689903/opinion-rafa-benitez-is-not-considering-a-move-to-china

"It’s a bit disingenuous to insinuate that Newcastle United’s current manager, Rafa Benitez, is considering a move to the far east for a sizable £12m a year. Why? Rafa Benitez has currently rejected multiple offers from clubs throughout Europe as he awaits news for whatever is going on in Newcastle. Remaining with this club is his top priority, and money has never been the issue. To report that Rafa would runaway seeking big money is false on multiple levels".

2nd July: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-dalian-yifang-newcastle-16516781

"Rafa Benitez has been unveiled as Chinese club Dalian Yifang's new manager following his exit from Newcastle United. He became a free agent after his Newcastle contract expired on Sunday at midnight, and Benitez then headed out to East Asia in order to finalise a two-and-a-half-year deal with Dalian.It is understood that Dalian will pay Benitez around £12million a year after tax - more than double his salary at St James' Park - to become their manager".

lol 

Almost enough to make you cynical about football and life....