Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

Tried to heal Konchesky's bad knee with cheese....

Yes! Think it was Brede Hangeland though with the cheese certain Konchesky was with us then.

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

At least there'd be a few bits of choice dancing. Stick on I want to Break Free. You're laughing he's laughing. 

I think he’d get offended if I laughed at his dancing. He takes himself extremely seriously!

15 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Mine is the same apart from it’s with Big Sam 

We share a birthday then :thumbup: 

And if the 82 in your name is your birth year, the exact same birthday.

I don't want to know why anyone would be wearing a mask a and gloves with Big Sam 🤢🤮

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

We share a birthday then :thumbup: 

And if the 82 in your name is your birth year, the exact same birthday.

I don't want to know why anyone would be wearing a mask a and gloves with Big Sam 🤢🤮

Yep that’s what the 82 is for 

And it certainly doesn’t need thinking about 

Interesting headline in the Daily Slither !!

Liverpool to win the league 

Man Utd to finish 4th 

Leicester not officially invited to be 3rd !!

ill leave the rest to the conspiracy Theorists ?

Stay safe  fellow Foxes !

6BD4A493-49AC-49FF-9137-1030361F60CD.jpeg

Edited by justfoxes

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Interesting headline in the Daily Slither !!

Liverpool to win the league 

Man Utd to finish 4th 

Leicester not officially invited to be 3rd !!

ill leave the rest to the conspiracy Theorists ?

Stay sage fellow Foxes !

6BD4A493-49AC-49FF-9137-1030361F60CD.jpeg

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-top-four-predicted-21755021.amp

According to the document we Finish 3rd and Manchester United 4th at the expense of Chelsea :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Looks like The Bear is a Guardian journalist; the only possible way to explain some of the choices in this article: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/25/awards-of-the-premier-league-season-so-far-sadio-mane-danny-ings

At first I thought bugger someone’s spellings a bit off INGLAND then noticed it was pertaining Danny Ings !!#DOH 🥴

4 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

I don’t see it happening for us as too much money at risk but levels 3-6 of national league have voted to null and void the current season 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1260786/National-League-news-English-football-season-ended-results-voided-coronavirus/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Cash definitely plays a part but moreso I'd have thought it'd be due to the number of games they'd already have backlogged due to the awful weather we've had. It was looking tough for a lot of clubs before the coronavirus, let alone now.

Anybody watched the first two Match of the day top 10 podcasts? Gary Lineker, Ian Wright and Alan Shearer choosing their top 10 of different Premier league categories. 

First one was captains where Wes made it on the list and the second was goalscorers which had no place for our very own number 9 (probably just about fairly) 

21 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Anybody watched the first two Match of the day top 10 podcasts? Gary Lineker, Ian Wright and Alan Shearer choosing their top 10 of different Premier league categories. 

First one was captains where Wes made it on the list and the second was goalscorers which had no place for our very own number 9 (probably just about fairly) 

I watched the captains one. Shearer was right about Sherwood not getting on it when he should have been included.

Gonna watch the goalscorers one today probably. Gotta be Henry, Aguero, Shearer leading the top three surely.

• Like 1