Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Rivals

Rivals  

452 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you consider to be our biggest rivals

Forest. Even then it's barely a rivalry though.

The 'rivalry' with Spurs is a bit misguided. It's more towards the 'banter' (hate that word). 

Wouldn't call it a rivalry at all with Spurs actually. They don't hate us like they hate Arsenal (a proper rivalry). Majority of Spurs fans I know can look back on 15/16 season and be happy for us and realise they were never really in the title race for the last couple of months of that season. Annoys me seeing so many fans get worked up when Spurs do anything good or bad.

• Like 1

Ive lived in Derbyshire my entire life and have a load of family who are rams, and honestly I’ve always had more respect for them than the glory supporting United bellends from round here. I love beating Derby but I’ve got no real ‘hate’ for them.

It’s Forest by a mile for me. 

Since we got promoted I’ve hated Villa, Arsenal, Spurs at different times. Soon fades though.

• Like 2

we havent had a proper derby in yonks, I always considered cov our biggest rivals when i begun supporting city because of my location plus we both were pretty much always fighting for survival. Since they went tits up, it'd be Forest but now they're nowhere to be seen. I'd still probably say Forest though, think out of all them that's the one I'd get excited most for