Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Ayoze Perez Signs

Albrighton, Barnes, Gray, Perez, Ghezzal, Maddison and Vardy and Ihenacho. We have some real options going forward now (I think at least one of these might be on the way out), and some depth for a change, which we’ve been missing. I’m pleased. 

I think he's a cracking signing. We need players in the first team and squad that can score goals, because we are far too reliant on Vardy. Perez has shown himself to be a player that can finish all sorts of goals, has high technical quality and works hard for the team.

I think he will make an immediate impact and it will be interesting to see if he goes straight into the first team or is used as an option. I'm expecting at least 10 goals from him this season!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, YesNdidi said:

does anybody know what this messege that flashes at the end of the video means?

am I missing something is it like a new club motto

D46717D8-A752-48DE-9AE0-A5E2CF1EA4BB.jpeg

It's just HolaPerez in Thai mate.

1 minute ago, YesNdidi said:

does anybody know what this messege that flashes at the end of the video means?

am I missing something is it like a new club motto

D46717D8-A752-48DE-9AE0-A5E2CF1EA4BB.jpeg

If you look carefully and rotate your screen, it says Leon Crnic is back

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think he's a cracking signing. We need players in the first team and squad that can score goals, because we are far too reliant on Vardy. Perez has shown himself to be a player that can finish all sorts of goals, has high technical quality and works hard for the team.

I think he will make an immediate impact and it will be interesting to see if he goes straight into the first team or is used as an option. I'm expecting at least 10 goals from him this season!

He’s pushing to score more than last season which would be plus - if he can get 12-15 goals in addition to Vardy’s goal return I think we can finish in the Top 6 for sure, we have been missing that goal return and assists since Mahrez left.

and we are rumoured to sign another striker as well according to themightyfin

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

He’s pushing to score more than last season which would be plus - if he can get 12-15 goals in addition to Vardy’s goal return I think we can finish in the Top 6 for sure, we have been missing that goal return and assists since Mahrez left.

and we are rumoured to sign another striker as well according to themightyfin

Leicester City Manager Brendan Rodgers added: “I think Ayoze will be a wonderful addition to the squad. He’s quick, has a good eye for goal and he’s experienced in the Premier League too.

“I think he’s a player who will excite our supporters, and his style is one that I believe complements the options and quality that we already have here at the Football Club.”

This is what excites me about the signing. Perez stood out in a well organised but largely dour to watch side. The player himself will be ambitious to push on and Leicester have successfully shown in recent seasons that players can break through to major national teams when playing for our club. Kante got into the French team, Maguire and Chilwell into the England team. The Spanish team is extremely talented, but they often do lack out and out goalscorers so Perez shouldn't give up hope, and show the Spanish selectors that he is capable by racking them up for us!

Also I don't know about you guys, but this is the most buzz I've had going into the a new season since the after the Great Escape. If we sign Tielemans, this site will crash!

• Like 3