Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Atalanta match thread

Thought Lord Farquhar had a brilliant game some quality passing coming out of his area with the ball he looked rather composed in slab heads place save your money let’s give the lad his chance have Benkovic in for cover, Hamza had another fine performance along with chilwell I fact all round quality tonight  !!

Ayoze looked pretty decent can see him chase Vards for LCFC golden boot, really enjoyed the quality and composure on display tonight a few tweeks by Brendan maybe another winger Zayech maybe ?we look like we can compete with any team we come up against !!

Future’s looking pretty Decent for Brendan’s new LCFC Revolution ! :bounce:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

I know chilwell had a knock earlier in pre season. Anyone know if it was just to give Fuchs minutes or has chilwell picked up a knock? I haven’t watched any of the game hence why I’m asking.

Nah he came off in 70th minute, just resting him and giving Fuchs some mins

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Our defence is my only concern, quite a few rash challenges in and around the box and now maguire's gone its paramount we sign some quality.

It’s the DM position that I think we excel at, makes any defender look good imo.