Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

Just now, Walkers said:

Based on what? lol

i can understand people starting to give up on him - he's not improving.

i've given him time but starting to run out of patience tbh.

BUT I can't for the life of me understand where this fantasy 'bad man' accusation comes from.

a small number of people have decided to make up that he has a 'bad attitude' just because he isn't all smiles all the time (despite no evidence emerging from the club to suggest he has a bad attitude at all). 

occasionally posts some slightly 'feux cryptic' sulky bits on IG and people conclude he's a terrible person.

• Like 1

He's perfect off the bench when he can run into space against tired legs, which is when he's always looked his best.

When he starts he very rarely takes players on and is easily stifled by deep blocks and abrasive opposition.

He's been given time, he's been challenged, he's developed physically. He should have better understanding of the game and he should be making the most of his strengths, which he isn't.

Running out of patience. Hope Rodgers realises early on what his issues are and if he can't improve him then don't start him.

• Like 2

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'm not sure how he's gone from being rightfully dropped to one half decent performance to STARTING. Absolute joke.

Not sure if you're aware, but, these players train behind the scenes and that can contribute to if a player is given a chance or not. It won't be "he's played well for 30, let's start him". 

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'm not sure how he's gone from being rightfully dropped to one half decent performance to STARTING. Absolute joke.

The timing is infuriating as well. 

We have a huge opportunity to put one on arguably our main rivals for a top 6 finish and we start Gray.

As others have said, you might as well start with 10 men.

What a wasted chance. 

Obviously nothing is guaranteed and you don't know what would have happened had Barnes, Perez or Albrighton started in his place, but you've got to give yourself the best chance against these teams.

So annoyed. Can't wait for us to bin him. 

Edited by Nod.E

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Not sure if you're aware, but, these players train behind the scenes and that can contribute to if a player is given a chance or not. It won't be "he's played well for 30, let's start him". 

Oh thanks, I didn't know. Maybe he was right to start then and his performance was just a one off.