Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

Guest Eamonn
6 hours ago, KingKoala said:

He's not running around like a headless chicken now.

He looks well-drilled in decision making.

I agree. He's definitely improving.  Os that 3 assists for the season now,  all off the bench?  Credit to him for getting his head down. And credit to Brendan and his coaches too.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

:blink:

He’s the sort of bloke to claim that Gray has a bad attitude despite not knowing him personally, ever met him, or ever seen him train. Was a great move and a great goal. I notice he’s not commenting on the fabulous dummy run in the build up. 

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

He’s the sort of bloke to claim that Gray has a bad attitude despite not knowing him personally, ever met him, or ever seen him train. Was a great move and a great goal. I notice he’s not commenting on the fabulous dummy run in the build up. 

9 hours ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Excellent dummy, poor pass! He has upped his game recently tbf.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Terrible pass, great dummy.

On 04/11/2019 at 19:05, Kinowe Soorie said:

It was a terrible pass to Vardy from Gray! Vardy did well to adjust his body, and finish with his weaker foot.

It was angled slightly behind, but beautifully weighted and directed away from the opposing players affording Vardy both time and space....something that is lethal given a striker of his calibre. He barely needed to compensate far less bemoan a "terrible pass". 

Ridiculous. 

9 hours ago, bmt said:

Obviously it’s nothing to do with knowledge. It went to its desired target and we scored.

A poor pass would have hit a defender and a “terrible” pass would have gone out of play. Try to be less arrogant if you’re going to say something stupid

A lot of threads in the general section could do with this in the header.

What I find really pleasing is his apparent acceptance of the current situation made easier obviously by the good vibes throughout the team.

Previously he always gave the outward impression that he was hard done by.

Managing the egos and expectations of the modern day footballer and keeping a steady ship can not be easy and is further proof that things are very positive indeed.

Keep going DG as you have a bright future.

• Like 1