Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

Just wish he would smile a bit. 

He looked miserable the whole game. 

When he was sat down after being taken off, he was muttering something to himself, looked like someone had pissed on him or something. 

Great performance today, I've said it before, there is a real player in there somewhere, but I think he holds him self back with poor desicion making 

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

b9WYAdi.gif

Great team move and brilliant finish. Go on Demarai!

That goal is pure filth. I'm made up for Demi as that's a beautiful finish.

What is Issa Diop doing though? Absolutely pathetic effort for a top flight footballer. Made Ayoze Perez look like Lionel Messi.

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Why would they? That'd involve showing a bit of humility, which is beyond the pale for many...

obviously know i’m massively in the minority but i really love the kid. just want him to do as well as it looks like he should do. and this season he deffo has, yet one missed penalty and it was all back on him that we were rubbish. buzzing that he scored. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cujek said:

Just wish he would smile a bit. 

He looked miserable the whole game. 

When he was sat down after being taken off, he was muttering something to himself, looked like someone had pissed on him or something. 

Great performance today, I've said it before, there is a real player in there somewhere, but I think he holds him self back with poor desicion making 

Some players just can’t win can they??

• Like 1

Easily the most annoying player I've ever followed, because he nearly has it all but for whatever reason it's not coming together. Really weird. If he ends up succeeding at this club I'll be ecstatic, but I don't know if he ever will. At least yesterday he had a good PL performance whilst starting the game. If he can do that again and again, we'll be set.

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

b9WYAdi.gif

Great team move and brilliant finish. Go on Demarai!

Flashscore commentary makes you feel like you're there...

Demarai Gray (Leicester) is released by Ayoze Perez, he surges into the box and smashes a great shot into the top corner after a one-on-one with the goalkeeper.

7 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

obviously know i’m massively in the minority but i really love the kid. just want him to do as well as it looks like he should do. and this season he deffo has, yet one missed penalty and it was all back on him that we were rubbish. buzzing that he scored. 

I just don't get why anyone wouldn't want anyone in a blue shirt to win them round, even if they've lost faith in them.

I'd completely lost it with Kelechi, for example, but loved being made to look a mug with his performance against Everton.

Some stubborn jackasses would rather be right about someone they've criticised than back lads playing for the club they support. It's fvcking odd.

• Like 2

He has to start against Newcastle Barnes has been given a chance, looks a great prospect, but Gray must be watching him start week in week out an think I'm better than him, an he should think that, rotating the two will bring healthy competition and improve both. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

He has to start against Newcastle Barnes has been given a chance, looks a great prospect, but Gray must be watching him start week in week out an think I'm better than him, an he should think that, rotating the two will bring healthy competition and improve both. 

Gray is sat watching Ronaldo week in week out thinking he's better than him. What he needs to do is start showing it.

Has all the attributes, pace, power, actually needs to cut out the step overs and just blast past people. 

Fair play to him today for scoring the winner after missing the penalty. Infact bar the pen he was ok. But could have more of an impact if he went past players rather than standing them up and then often losing the ball.

Was also noticable he kept berating nacho, bet he wouldn't dare risk doing that to vardy.

• Like 1

Barnes is too weak on the ball , has suspect work rate ,  is very very raw and I can see what rodgers is hoping happens with him ! But Gray has limitless potential he needs to get his basics right and he could be very very special ... at times yesterday he looked a proper player and the goal was a very sweet reward , people harping on about the penalty need to remember that much better players than him have messed them up ! 

he needs to start against Newcastle as a reward for yesterday 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Gray is sat watching Ronaldo week in week out thinking he's better than him. What he needs to do is start showing it.

Has all the attributes, pace, power, actually needs to cut out the step overs and just blast past people. 

Fair play to him today for scoring the winner after missing the penalty. Infact bar the pen he was ok. But could have more of an impact if he went past players rather than standing them up and then often losing the ball.

Was also noticable he kept berating nacho, bet he wouldn't dare risk doing that to vardy.

Mate everyone on the pitch and in the stands berated auld Nacho at some stage yesterday ! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Mate everyone on the pitch and in the stands berated auld Nacho at some stage yesterday ! 

Really? I thought Iheanacho was fine. One-two minor ****ups but generally positive. Got into a few great positions, won the penalty, score the first goal, would have had another if Albrighton had got an extra metre or so on his throughball to him earlier on.

• Like 2

He has everything to be a top winger and exactly what we need. He just needs to learn to play taking less touches especially when we are trying to counter.

Yesterday's goal reminded me of a sterling goal where he would make that outside to inside run and great composure in the finish. That's what he needs to do more of. 

The build up and ball over the top to pick out nacho for the penalty was also good from gray. 

He has always had the talent but his discipline to work in a team dynamic hasn't always been apparent. If that improves we could get see the Gray that was hyped up to us all. 

• Like 1