Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

How would anyone know that he suddenly unfollowed every lcfc player? Well weird. 

I would guess notifications? He's unfollowed everyone but 14 people? 

3 of those 14 are Ronaldo, Quincy Promes and Memphis Depay so maybe he's moving to Juve, Ajax or Lyon :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How would anyone know that he suddenly unfollowed every lcfc player? Well weird. 

I mean, he follows 14 people. It's not hard to check who he is following. Not even Madders or Chilly. Weird.

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

You can look at who he is currently following, there’s barely anyone left. He must have unfollowed players from other clubs as well surely. Bizarrely he’s still following one of our U23s, and Twitter is still untouched. Either he’s just been told he’s transfer listed (thus missing out on CL), or he’s had some sort of religious/spiritual epiphany from the one post he’s left behind.

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I mean, he follows 14 people. It's not hard to check who he is following. Not even Madders or Chilly. 

He hasn't been back on Instagram that long, he deleted his profile for a while? Maybe he has been getting a bit of hassle on there?

If he's unfollowed everyone, deleted every post (bar one) and changed his bio to 'Shackles off' then maybe he's just taking a break from instagram for whatever reason. Doesn't necessarily mean he's leaving/been sold, ffs.

2 minutes ago, Hales said:

He hasn't been back on Instagram that long, he deleted his profile for a while? Maybe he has been getting a bit of hassle on there?

Oh, he left Instagram? Has no idea. Maybe that then. Or perhaps he's been hacked?

Just now, CloudFox said:

Oh, he left Instagram? Has no idea. Maybe that then. Or perhaps he's been hacked?

He deleted his profile a little while back but then rejoined. He isnt as active as the others on there. I'm surprised he isnt following Madders and Chilly though - they have always been a trio? I think he is quite religious so the bio could be to do with that? 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

He's probably not happy about his current game time lol

Is Priti Patel his agent :ph34r:?

'Gray has had no minutes, week-on-week, in the last 7 weeks compared to last season' 

:D 

• Haha 3