Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

I have been perhaps the fiercest critic of his transfer, so I will just say this - he did get dispossessed on the edge of our penalty area and teed up a shooting chance for them, so lightweight etc...

...Just kidding.  Delighted for him and for us.  I hope it's a turning point.  I hope I've been wrong (again).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, murphy said:

I have been perhaps the fiercest critic of his transfer, so I will just say this - he did get dispossessed on the edge of our penalty area and teed up a shooting chance for them, so lightweight etc...

...Just kidding.  Delighted for him and for us.  I hope it's a turning point.  I hope I've been wrong (again).

Keep up the good work Dave…. His finger in the ear celebration was pointed at you!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Let’s be fair it has sort of helped the bloke who was suppose to be marking him is in the shower before the games 12 minutes old  😂 but yeah, 2nd goal in particular very good finish and has looked good tonight.

Might never happen mate, Christ. Every thread.

• Like 2