Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Guest An Sionnach
1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I see him as a squad player to be honest, a bit of a luxury player. 

I'd prefer to see him played through the middle.

The mystery to me is why Rodgers didn't understand he needs the protection of a big, powerful partner . Rondon is one of strongest strikers in the world and no way could we supply that. He is a very good footballer but lacks any physical presence.

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

The mystery to me is why Rodgers didn't understand he needs the protection of a big, powerful partner . Rondon is one of strongest strikers in the world and no way could we supply that. He is a very good footballer but lacks any physical presence.

No thanks.

26 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Imagine being shit on by your own fans for being up for POTM 😂

Perhaps because they see him close up regularly, you can't fool all of the people all of the time.  He had a very decent game against West Ham where he showed some nice touches. But ... the rest of the team were also good and up against a very poor side. His one other good game was also against a very poor side on the day in Southampton. Albeit better in the middle, he realistically is about 3rd or 4th choice there. I'd sooner do a swap for Bowen from Hull who may be an upgrade on the left. I wouldn't envisage anyone wanting him for 15m though let alone what we paid.

Edited by volpeazzurro

Absolute monster today. Does all the things nobody thinks are important. But then he always does. Match after match. A fighter from one end of the field to the other.

Thank You for coming to Leicester Ayoze. This club wouldn't be the same without your dedication.