Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Decent performance.

Glad he's finally got his goal(s) at home and doesn't have to worry about breaking that duck.

Smashed the penalty away with ease and took his goal like Ndidi did against Newcastle. Nice finish.

He turned their players well in the first half and found good space. Linked well with Pereira today again. 

• Like 3

The guy has an engine and a half, still chasing down in stoppage time.

Looked dangerous today and might have had a hattrick. With Vardy potentially out, could be another opportunity for him to play an advanced role. 

Not a bad goals return at this stage of a debut season!

2 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

My main complaints are he gets bundled off the ball too much (more gym time required),

Let's hope it works out better for him that it did for Okazaki - even after he bulked up he still spent a load of time on his arse :D 

(So apparently the eejit was a guy in the office next door playing with his lighter.  Unfortunately his office and ours are part of the same sprinkler-fire zone...  We need new carpets and compooters now. Thankful for fire/flood protected filing cabinets and off-site backups!)

A good show last night. 

A lot of the frustration with him would be in his performances against the likes of Man City and Liverpool over Christmas. 

It seems to me that its what he does off the ball rather than on it is his strong point. Linked up very well with Ricardo on the overlap and also is good to have on the sides when Maddison/Tielemans are on the march. 

He doesn't quite have the flair or directness of Riyad but like the (Bitter)sweet Prince he's close to 1 goal in 3 games on average you'd exepct from a wingman. And as much as we long for Mahrez a lot of his goals were against teams outside the top 6 so maybe he's not as bad as whats being made out.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Manini said:

He was using it whilst at Newcastle. It’s just his celebration I think. 

He started doing it because Newcastle fans were booing him while he was playing for Newcastle. 

... We haven't booed him yet have we? Just Nacho and Chilwell? 

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Don’t understand the hype over Rice but we gave him a terrible time.

We've had such a song and dance about him not choosing to play Ireland back home. 

After that show last night I can't say I'm all that bothered now.

54 minutes ago, brucey said:

He started doing it because Newcastle fans were booing him while he was playing for Newcastle. 

... We haven't booed him yet have we? Just Nacho and Chilwell? 

His time will come....

You haven’t “made it” until you’ve been boo’ed by Steve who’s sat in the West Stand since it opened still living off his settlement money from the Desford Tubes mate. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1