Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

3 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Absolute monster today. Does all the things nobody thinks are important. But then he always does. Match after match. A fighter from one end of the field to the other.

Thank You for coming to Leicester Ayoze. This club wouldn't be the same without your dedication.

Blimey, what are you on? He was very good today but his form has been wildly inconsistent all season. We could do with him stringing together three or four performances like today’s. A winner at Wolves would be nice...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Blimey, what are you on? He was very good today but his form has been wildly inconsistent all season. We could do with him stringing together three or four performances like today’s. A winner at Wolves would be nice...

Maybe if he wasn't dragged off after an hour every game he would get some consistency.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Maybe if he wasn't dragged off after an hour every game he would get some consistency.

The reason he wasn’t dragged off today?

Because he was having an excellent game.

The reason he’s been dragged off in others?

Because he’s been poor.

At least I imagine that’s how our manager sees it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

The reason he wasn’t dragged off today?

Because he was having an excellent game.

The reason he’s been dragged off in others?

Because he’s been poor.

At least I imagine that’s how our manager sees it.

He always gets dragged off regardless. He got took off around 70 mins away at Southampton and I don't think he'll play better than he did that day.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

He always gets dragged off regardless. He got took off around 70 mins away at Southampton and I don't think he'll play better than he did that day.

I think the reasoning behind that was that Rodgers knew we'd never get an opportunity like that game again and wanted Albrighton + Gray to get in on the action as well in order to boost their confidence (didn't really work)

3 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Swear some Newcastle fans said he’s better in the second half of the season? Starting to see that aren’t we

A mate who supports them said that to me. He'll finish the season well. I don't think hes nor  too bad in first half, so if he improves 2nd half then great.

On 01/02/2020 at 01:44, ScouseFox said:

i really like him and i don’t know why nobody else does. good at football, seems sound as fu ck. tried to batter the whole liverpool team just cos we lost. what’s not to like. 

I like him too. I think people get annoyed at a perceived lack of contribution - but 7 goals and 5 assists isn’t too bad after 28 games - 5 goals and 7 assists in 27 for Harvey - and both of them are contributing much more in recent weeks. 

We really were spoiled with Mahrez; Perez and Barnes are totally different players Who contribute to the team in completely different ways. 

• 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He looked absolutely lost last night. Not sure if he was playing on the wing or CM, it just wasn't working for him. 

The only time he turns up is when the opposition doesn’t, he’s one of those serial loser Ozil types happy to flap arms up and moan when offering nothing himself.

• Like 1

There is a very clear agenda against this guy from some people. Always focusing on the negatives and never giving due credit for the stuff he gets right.  Not even close to being our least effective player yesterday (Madders for those interested).

• Like 4