Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

46 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

:blink:

He missed literally a handful of PL games every season he was at WBA

Under the needle...!! And rarely holding that high Level of form..( Maybe because of it..!! )..

Utterings Coming from my WBrom friends & relations. ( Traitors in the family!! Oh the pain..)

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Evans is just brilliant. How he spent so long knocking around in mid table sides  is a mystery to me.

Weren’t city and Arsenal after him the summer before  we signed him offering £30m+ and he did spend abit of time at United before they became a mid table team lol to be fair to him he’s won the champions league and the premier league 3 times

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Weren’t city and Arsenal after him the summer before  we signed him offering £30m+ and he did spend abit of time at United before they became a mid table team lol to be fair to him he’s won the champions league and the premier league 3 times

Oh yeah I’m aware he was a united for years and won things he’s just spent a lot of time playing below himself.

• Haha 1

He deserved his chance to be Maguire's replacement....and talk about grabbing it with both hands. He gets better with every game and is also wonderful to watch. Those audacious feints and turns not only show how confident he is getting - helped no doubt by the positive crowd reaction to him - but just how talented a footballer he is.

Can't wait to see the direct match-up with Maguire at Old Trafford...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Evans is this generations Huth - understated but critical to ensuring the defence performs it's job. Given the age/experience of those around him he performs a magnificent role

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Funnily enough, MOTD highlights suggested a rather dubious moment just prior to Chilwell's long pass to Vardy - whether or not it was a misplaced pass or the recipient was dozing, I couldn't tell.

I'm sat in that corner and my initial impression in real time was that Wilf was on his heels 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, martyn said:

I'm sat in that corner and my initial impression in real time was that Wilf was on his heels 

Yeah it was a great piece of recovery by Soyuncu and a simple short pass to Wilf, but Ndidi was too slow to get to the ball. Given that "we build from the back, we counter attack..." I think Ndidi needs to react faster to a pass like that personally.

Wasn't perfect today but he is doing a really good job for us, and will only improve going forward. It's rare to see a CB with quite that much confidence on the ball.

His mobility and all round game are easily outweighing any negatives at the mo. You can see that Evans is doing a lot of the talking, and I think you can see from our play that Cags is listening hard, hats off to him.