Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I am actually starting to honestly think that. 

Even  if their penalty claim  he was involved in today was a little iffy, brilliant today, again.

I genuinely think he will be if he isn't already.

• Like 1

Another post to acknowledge that I am tonight scoffing on humble pie with this lad, and enjoying every mouthful.

I'm absolutely delighted to be currently so drastically wrong.

If I'm totally honest, I wasn't convinced of Evans when he joined and his dreadful debut v Wolves. So my two wrongs making a right :P

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Evans is just brilliant. How he spent so long knocking around in mid table sides  is a mystery to me.

Injury prone....in his Middle Career years....

I have always liked him..but I cant think of a Full season,he has played....Too many knocks.

Edited by fuchsntf

I was so confident in his defensive abilities today I took the liberty to admire his fine fine flowing barnet. A calm but intimidating man with flowing locks who looks like he could start channelling Wasilewski at any given moment. What's not to love?

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I cant remember the last time the stadium stood to applaud a tackle. Love watching him mug the attackers off after simply taking the ball off them when they try to be fancy. Almost like he's showing them how it's actually done. 

Vardy v Wolves?