Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

King Brendan ...... ohhh how lucky we are

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Is it confirmed Iheanacho wasn't in the squad before Gray was ruled out? Kelechi has been on the bench at the expense of Choudhury a few times of late so I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been on there anyway.

No idea, was a totally unfounded suspicion on my part

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Starting to get concerned there is something in this Arsenal talk.

Rodgers should just say he's not interested in the role and the questions will stop.

The fact he doesn't suggests otherwise unfortunately.

There is DEFINITELY something to the talk. He could easily put this to bed but isn't. We need to believe what he isn't saying.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Is it confirmed Iheanacho wasn't in the squad before Gray was ruled out? Kelechi has been on the bench at the expense of Choudhury a few times of late so I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been on there anyway.

BR said on 5live  or Radio Leicester that Hamza came in for Gray.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Starting to get concerned there is something in this Arsenal talk.

Rodgers should just say he's not interested in the role and the questions will stop.

The fact he doesn't suggests otherwise unfortunately.

I agree, I'm concerned he might go, there is no loyalty anymore its all about the money, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rodgers said in his radio Leicester interview that Hamza came into the matchday squad to replace Gray who is ill. Which means Kelechi would've been on the bench anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The interview was bollocks and leading tbf. 

Instead of talking about a hard fought win against a struggling and tough to break down Everton, a sideswipe to his contract. 

What a ****. 

Edited by LC/FC

Sky unsettling a team that threaten to break into the top four who are not arsenal,liverpool,cheslea and united not a surprise

remember tv companies want brands not parity

and I say that as a gooner, look at savages comments on grealish today, its driven from up high.

• Like 4

We are in such a great position on and off the pitch, that if Rodgers were to go, I’m sure attracting a quality manager shouldn’t be a problem. If anything it will be Rodgers loss if he goes to a club like Arsenal 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

It’s easy to look at the short term differences between the two clubs, but 

big club, big history, big stadium, London based, attractive to players. Out of Leicester and Arsenal who’s more likely to have the most success in the next 5 years or so? You’d have to bet on Arsenal. 

and BR would be confident in his own ability to improve them and take them forward. 

to be honest, after that interview, until Arsenal have appointed someone else on a permanent basis I’ll be worried about him leaving...

• Sad 1

Think people are reading a bit too much into the interview, all he's said is everyone has clauses and he's very happy. 

You'd also be naive to think he wouldn't be interested in the Arsenal job. He's not going to try to engineer it but if they came calling it would obviously be of interest to him. It wouldn't be an easy decision for him, and also he might be thinking that better jobs (I'd say Arsenal is the worst job in the top 6) could come along if his stock remains high. 

3 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

I think he’ll be gone before Wednesday’s match against Watford. If he’s here for that then he won’t be going anywhere until the end of the season. Anyone remember the last Irish manager who left us around this time of the season...

Yes we went into massive horrible decline for over a decade. Thanks for reminding us...

• Sad 1

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Think people are reading a bit too much into the interview, all he's said is everyone has clauses and he's very happy. 

You'd also be naive to think he wouldn't be interested in the Arsenal job. He's not going to try to engineer it but if they came calling it would obviously be of interest to him. It wouldn't be an easy decision for him, and also he might be thinking that better jobs (I'd say Arsenal is the worst job in the top 6) could come along if his stock remains high. 

Point of order! Arsenal are not a top 6 team 😅

The Arsenal managers job is going to become like Man United, a destroyer of reputations. He shouldn't touch it, and I don't think he will. It will come up again soon enough...

• Like 1

I'm not that sure that Rodgers isn't replaceable. Many good managers will nowadays find Leicester as a very attractive club. Rodgers has done a very good job - no doubt - but I will give just as much credit to our scouters who have found so many great new players over the last few years. Let's keep these scounters! Right now we are amoung the four best teams in England, and if we don't sell any of the best in the january window I'm sure we'll end up top 4, even wtih a new manager we yet don't know.

• Like 1